Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Broadband and TV

Options
  • 26-09-2020 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

Interesting issue for me is that a flatmate last year updated a service that I had paid for years previously.
    I continued to pay through direct debit.

Anyhow tonight the service was down , and I tried to contact vodafone, unfortunatly I do not have the new account number and the flatmate has returned to the US.

I cannot inform vodafone the service is down, as they want the account number.

How do I regain access to the account, the only way I can see is to ask the bank to stop paying vodafone and eventually they will close the account ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

So the account is in your ex-flatmates name and the direct debit is from your bank account?

What should have happened is your ex-flatmate should have cancelled the account before he left the country.

You can block the DD, they will eventually switch off the service and the liable party is your ex-flatmate.

In the meantime, you can start a new subscription in your name.

Advertisement