Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Historians and election experts warn Trump is behaving like Mussolini

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

That probably be an insult to Trump. As dictators go he was pretty sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Trump is a complete idiot but these stories are just pathetic, hopefully he'll lose and he beat his chest and complain that it was unfair and blame xy and z, but then he'll put his tail between his legs and probably be delighted to get out of the White House, without ever admitting it, he never though he was going to be elected and was out of his depth.
    Comparing him to Musslini is just playing to his supporter who complain about the MSM and in some case they are 100% right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

He's too stupid to be a proper fascist.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Musslini is ok but i prefer Honey Nut Cheerios.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

I get Trump's personality is off putting, but this nonsense is ridiculous. If you look at what he's done in the last 4 years there is nothing there that screams dictator no matter how much the Left wants to claim that he is. Plus it diminishes the actual evils of Hitler, Mussolini and other dictators when they to claim Trump is "literally Hitler" and a Tyrant,etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

What would Trump supporters say if he tried to get the postal vote thrown out in Nov or lost the election but refused to leave? I see this being a mess in November regardless of the way the votes fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,174 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    I get Trump's personality is off putting, but this nonsense is ridiculous. If you look at what he's done in the last 4 years there is nothing there that screams dictator no matter how much the Left wants to claim that he is. Plus it diminishes the actual evils of Hitler, Mussolini and other dictators when they to claim Trump is "literally Hitler" and a Tyrant,etc.

You're probably comparing Trump with Hitler in 1945. You should compare Trump with Hitler in 1933.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

He's too stupid to be a proper fascist.

So were most of the others though. They just had to be smarter than the dumbest third.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Pherekydes wrote: »
    You're probably comparing Trump with Hitler in 1945. You should compare Trump with Hitler in 1933.

That may go over the heads of most here.

A lot of people think that Hitler got voted into power on a Jew-murdering platform.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,922 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

So were most of the others though. They just had to be smarter than the dumbest third.

I disagree. They were at the very least smart enough to listen to experts.

Trump reckons drinking or injecting bleach can cure Covid.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

There are threads discussing Trump and the election.

OP, start more threads with simply a link dump and you can expect your posting privileges to be curtailed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement