Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

RIP Tegan.

With the greatest of respect, why would the wolves go after Tegan? Low poster so not much to go on.... Role hunting? Protecting a high poster?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

So why isn't everyone blowing a gasket at Emily going rogue? The Kliq are very quiet on that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Has anyone seen my luggage?
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Things are getting interesting early on. 3 wolves on 23 players isn’t enough so I don’t think it will stay that way. No mention of an sk in the wincon so for no I’m assuming it’s a random mod driven event. The series arc would say smokey is a bit more than that though so I’m guessing there are a few mod surprises coming over the next few days

(Well, Necros involved so of course there are mod surprises....)

That was Tegan’s input.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So Frank and Emily have the numbers done. That wasn't so hard now was it.

Too bad Tegan. I'd say they were hoping for a roled goodie laying low.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Early vote in for Orlando Doom.

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I have read the OP.

My point was, and still is, making a list for the numbers from now until D3/4/5 is mad.

We don't know what the wolves need to do with the numbers. We don't know if they want them input incorrectly somehow or what happens if that occurs.

I think we need to have flexibility in the plan and not be giving the wolves a full list of who is going when

Why do you think that though? Because if im to agree i will need more than unfounded paranoia. With the numbers it looks like a alignment neutral mechanic - there is no disclaimer for mods having secrets beyond what's in the OP - we cant really organise if we are worried about things that might not exist. And unorganised villages invariably turn into ****shows.

If you can even propose how the wolves having a list is more detrimental than the village having a plan, i honestly am open to listening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    On what basis?

I am not sure if they are wolves yet, but their play stood out.

Orla's hellbent on playing her own game. Not open to going with the village to do her own thing regarding the numbers. She wasnt open to discussing the numbers, only concerned with herself entering them first.

Angus - Hopped on Orla immediately, calling her play aggressive. I wasnt happy with his defensiveness when I called him out on when I suggested Orla's play isnt traditionally wolfy.

Angus then got aggressive, something he called Orla out for. By his logic he is wolfy.

Im not sure if they are wolves yet, but their play stands out.

RIP Tegan.

With the greatest of respect, why would the wolves go after Tegan? Low poster so not much to go on.... Role hunting? Protecting a high poster?

Thats my guess

Frank is locked out and useless to us for 4 inputs now.

Emily - why did you go off list?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Early vote in for Orlando Doom.

Why?

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I am not sure if they are wolves yet, but their play stood out.

Orla's hellbent on playing her own game. Not open to going with the village to do her own thing regarding the numbers. She wasnt open to discussing the numbers, only concerned with herself entering them first.

Angus - Hopped on Orla immediately, calling her play aggressive. I wasnt happy with his defensiveness when I called him out on when I suggested Orla's play isnt traditionally wolfy.

Angus then got aggressive, something he called Orla out for. By his logic he is wolfy.

Im not sure if they are wolves yet, but their play stands out.

And yet I didn't post at 10am.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

No Emily has them done, Frank got locked out for posting too early. Numbers need to be posted again after 11

Orla WW wrote: »
    And yet I didn't post at 10am.

Well you appeared to be set on entering them.

Why didnt you after claiming you would?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

What list? Abi said she wasn't going at 10 so I went as per yesterday's list

Why do you think that though? Because if im to agree i will need more than unfounded paranoia. With the numbers it looks like a alignment neutral mechanic - there is no disclaimer for mods having secrets beyond what's in the OP - we cant really organise if we are worried about things that might not exist. And unorganised villages invariably turn into ****shows.

If you can even propose how the wolves having a list is more detrimental than the village having a plan, i honestly am open to listening.

All fair points Conor.

If we have a full list and publish it here then it can only help the wolves. If they know that by killing certain players then the order gets changed then that helps.

2 people need to input each phase. I am happy for it to be done on a phase by phase basis.

As I said before, if someone is up to something nefarious with the numbers then it will be very easy to spot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    No Emily has them done, Frank got locked out for posting too early. Numbers need to be posted again after 11

Yeah as I understand it Frank did it too early and it's still 2 per phase so someone needs to post them in an hour to complete the phase.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I got a prize for entering the numbers, its not a peek unfortunately or a bullet

Did Frank purposefully lock himself out perhaps?

I cant think of a reason why he would, but then Im not privy to how the game is being played.

I was thinking about the OP, Lost itself was a show built on lies. The audience was told a lot of what turned out to be false statements in interviews my writers and show runners, maybe the OP is bollox and its a vanilla game NRVS vs non powered baddies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Why?

Because she’s a loose cannon.

Emily WW wrote: »
    I got a prize for entering the numbers, its not a peek unfortunately or a bullet

Interesting.....

• Advertisement

But does that make her a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Emily WW wrote: »

Can you say what it is? Does it help the village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I was thinking about the OP, Lost itself was a show built on lies. The audience was told a lot of what turned out to be false statements in interviews my writers and show runners, maybe the OP is bollox and its a vanilla game NRVS vs non powered baddies.

No Fiona, madness lies that way. I think that's a tunnel you don't want to venture down.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Like what can we do if more players do not show up. We have to have some direction.

Anyone (besides Orla) opposed to Emily and Wendy?

Is there a reason you keep pretending I haven't already voiced my objection

HAHAHAHA says Bos Taurus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    What if the numbers are a bluff? I don't know the show but I wouldn't mind seeing what happens if they are not put in.

I don’t agree with this, OP makes it’s it very clear it’s important
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Morning all. Wasn't expecting to log into such an aggressive day one.
    The numbers only need to be entered once per phase. Why are we all so eager to enter them immediately at 10am? Surely, if the consequences of not entering them are bad for both village and wolves, it's in all our best interests to get them entered? a lot of people haven't even come into the game yet. What's the rush?

@Isla it’s twice in each phase

I’m in agreement with the alphabetical order, it’s randomised. Personally I don’t think the wolves will be tripping over themselves to do the code, I think some of the “prizes” could mean death

As for Orla, reminds me a lot of Henry in the last game, making the game about them. Let her enter and it takes her off the table for the next four inputs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

P1 is half complete. I was checking if my incorrectly timed, BUT, not a mispost, created a 60 minute ignore window. It did not, i'm slightly surprised at that. I used the thread for entering numbers, it was not a mispost.
    Anyhow, we still need to complete p1 in an hour, anyone except Emily and myself can do that.

We now understand the mechanics of the numbers thread a bit more.

I really did think my entry would trigger a 1 hour delay in being able to enter numbers, which would remove the uncertainty that was described earlier where a dead person entered the numbers in the correct window, but was also munched.

Wendy WW wrote: »

Ok i get it now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    @patrick
    Are you looking for Kate? What was that about?

No, that was a joke, I’m not looking for Kate

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    No Fiona, madness lies that way. I think that's a tunnel you don't want to venture down.

I concur, just thinking out loud.

Advertisement