Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Do you get that if i explain it to you, im potentially pointing it out to the wolves?

yes. I do now :o:o:o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Done, lets see where the chips fall.

Ok so I got extra votes in the lynch tonight for me.
    Yay not dead!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ok so I got extra votes in the lynch tonight for me.
    Yay not dead!

As in you get more than 1 vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Do you get that if i explain it to you, im potentially pointing it out to the wolves?

Youd have to be a pretty stupid wolf not to figure it out to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Youd have to be a pretty stupid wolf not to figure it out to be fair.

True - but im not going to make life easier for the wolves.

Lets hope Abigail is a villager.

Shes been up front about it immediately which is a good sign.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok so we can put the numbers aside now until later on and no more can be entered until night phase

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok so we can put the numbers aside now until later on and no more can be entered until night phase

Yes.

Im surprised more folk didnt attempt to input the numbers. Wolves potentially playing it safe or they have already won a prize themselves.

Or Abi was a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Agreed

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    As in you get more than 1 vote?
    Exactly.

Sadly I've no clue at the moment who to vote for.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Agreed

Youd imagine is she was a wolf she would go back to the wolves first for advice on the prize she won.

She didn't, which leads me to believe shes good.

To play devils advocate - why wouldn't she.

If Abi is a wolf, why not announce that prize.

if Abi is a villager, why not announce that prize.

Sorry Abi - i know i encouraged you to reveal - but that was so we can keep tabs on prizes. Being upfront in this instance doesn't get you villager points for me!

Exactly.

Sadly I've no clue at the moment who to vote for.

Ive added my reads on Orla and Angus earlier,

Whats your take on them?

Yeah that's grand Conor, I would expect nothing less than an undressing in public after any actions. Ooh la la!

Youd imagine is she was a wolf she would go back to the wolves first for advice on the prize she won.

She didn't, which leads me to believe shes good.

Yes and no.....the extra vote thing is a transparent prize. If she uses it, its obvious she has used it. I dont see how she could misuse it and not get caught. So no reason not to reveal it.

To play devils advocate - why wouldn't she.

If Abi is a wolf, why not announce that prize.

if Abi is a villager, why not announce that prize.

Sorry Abi - i know i encouraged you to reveal - but that was so we can keep tabs on prizes. Being upfront in this instance doesn't get you villager points for me!

I mean she has been up front very quickly. No real hesitation.

If she was bad would she not discuss it with other wolves first.

Ive added my reads on Orla and Angus earlier,

Whats your take on them?

Honestly at the moment I'd have them both very slightly village. Orla is strange but sure who here isn't? I assume she had her reasons for being so bolshy about inputting the numbers but I don't see it as a task. I'm very open to discussion about her though.

Angus again, seemed to be challenging everything which is fine by me. I wasn't getting the focus of his heat this morning which is making me more zen about it. I can understand why you would be suspicious of him but that's not really striking me. I see him as being very protective and that's coming out as aggression at the moment.

Not necessarily when Conor basically ordered me to come in here and announce my prize immediately after I found out about it...…...OR ELSE...……..

If I were a wolf I'd be getting my hairy ass in here as fast as possible to say what I'd got. So in no way does this even suggest I'm village or wolf.

I agree its unlikely she had time to discuss with wolf buddies and post in 6 mins, assuming mods sent the pm with the prize 1 or 2 mins after she posted the numbers.

However, that doesnt preclude her being a wolf and revealing without having consulted her wolf buddies.

FWIW, im not saying she is wolfy. Just saying it doesnt buy her village points for me!

• Advertisement

Not necessarily when Conor basically ordered me to come in here and announce my prize immediately after I found out about it...…...OR ELSE...……..

If I were a wolf I'd be getting my hairy ass in here as fast as possible to say what I'd got. So in no way does this even suggest I'm village or wolf.

Lol i didnt say 'or else' :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Yeah agree with this.

To be fair a wolf would've had their story straight before the numbers were put it. Especially considering Connor had already asked you to come straight out.

Sure we will only know this evening if you are telling the truth about the extra votes. And even then that will tell us flip all about your allegiance

Possibly, but you dont have to announce anything either just because Conor said so.

Keeping prizes to yourself isnt always a bad thing either.

I agree its unlikely she had time to discuss with wolf buddies and post in 6 mins, assuming mods sent the pm with the prize 1 or 2 mins after she posted the numbers.

However, that doesnt preclude her being a wolf and revealing without having consulted her wolf buddies.

FWIW, im not saying she is wolfy. Just saying it doesnt buy her village points for me!

That's fine. She does appear more village to me though. But its all subjective

Possibly, but you dont have to announce anything either just because Conor said so.

Keeping prizes to yourself isnt always a bad thing either.

I know but I didn't see the benefit of keeping it a secret. Sure it'll come out when the lynch results come out later anyway.

I know but I didn't see the benefit of keeping it a secret. Sure it'll come out when the lynch results come out later anyway.

It be very silly to lie that you have extra votes

All i was saying you did so very quickly without an clear hesitation. I personally like it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning catching up, couple of things

i think a rota lets us ensure numbers get done, i dont care how it is organised, volunteers, alaphabetical, toss of a coin. If someone dies before their go I would presume next person after them goes.

Abigail revealing could be a villager being helpful or a wolf trying to pocket. I havent made my mind up at this stage.

Orla wanting to go first yesterday then when it was rota, not wanting to take part is odd. So I will wait and see what plays out.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Morning catching up, couple of things

i think a rota lets us ensure numbers get done, i dont care how it is organised, volunteers, alaphabetical, toss of a coin. If someone dies before their go I would presume next person after them goes.

Abigail revealing could be a villager being helpful or a wolf trying to pocket. I havent made my mind up at this stage.

Orla wanting to go first yesterday then when it was rota, not wanting to take part is odd. So I will wait and see what plays out.

Whats even odder is that Orla didnt try make a play for the numbers today.

Again, not saying its wolfy just odd.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Whats even odder is that Orla didnt try make a play for the numbers today.

Again, not saying its wolfy just odd.

Would a Wolf draw so much attention to themselves though?

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Would a Wolf draw so much attention to themselves though?

I cant imagine they would.

Advertisement