Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Here

There

Are these random words or has this something to do with the show?

Ive looked through a load lost quotes and episode titles. Nothing there that starts with "There" and ends with "here."

Not going to waste anymore time on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    The only time I've seen such a quiet thread is when people were away chatting in backrooms.

What's going on

Well when the wolves just out themselves on thread it kills the conversation

;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

The only time I've seen such a quiet thread is when people were away chatting in backrooms.

What's going on

Last few games I played were quiet which was a surprise , the timeconsidering we were all wfh at that stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

We probably won't hear from Fiona again given that she has nothing else to post since she ended our feud.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

i really think we should have gone alphabetical on the numbers thing. keep it simple. too much timewasting on the numbers is good for wolves.

reading back, orla and angus stand out. their arguments seem fake. i think they could be on same team. i don't know why orla voted for me then changed her vote.

frank barely posting then inputting the numbers is a red flag for me. did he intentionally lock himself out? i thought his reasons was illogical.

very confusing game so far. its confusing me at least.

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    i really think we should have gone alphabetical on the numbers thing. keep it simple. too much timewasting on the numbers is good for wolves.

reading back, orla and angus stand out. their arguments seem fake. i think they could be on same team. i don't know why orla voted for me then changed her vote.

frank barely posting then inputting the numbers is a red flag for me. did he intentionally lock himself out? i thought his reasons was illogical.

giphy.gif

It...it lives

While we're graced with your presence, care to expand on the above?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

@ Phil - I haven’t been on all day, I was on earlier in the day but was busy this afternoon.

The survivors were finding it tough to agree on the best way for them to move forward on this strange island. Much was debated, but one survivor seemed to be on a completely different page to the rest.

The smoke monster has consumed Brendan WW, he is now dead

In the trail of destruction, a note was found...

p4VEPqV.png?1

Death of Brendan ww announced at 16 23 two of the numbers of the code

Coincidence?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Sorry for inactivity folks, work is mental but I am here.

We've lost 2 villagers to the smoke monster today, is it possible that we will lose 2 a day to balance out the supposed 20 villagers to 3 wolves? If we've got an SK smoke monster and the wolves have a minimum of 3 kills a day, village is going to be very small, very fast.

I also haven't seen LOST at all so also interested in whether the words in the death notices mean anything.

Is the consenus that Derry was tasking by declaring himself a wolf? Just seems pointless to me.

Orla and Fiona's back and forth bickering makes me think they're on the same team because it seems constant. Doesn't read to me like something created in a backroom.

Going back to have another read now.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Death of Brendan ww announced at 16 23 two of the numbers of the code

Coincidence?

That's well spotted.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Brendan: Suggesting not putting in the numbers

Angus: Finger points Orla yet gives no real explanation other than "she was posting weird stuff last night"

Senan: Absolute bang of wolf off his one and only post so far. But it is only one post

agreed with this apart from me naturally.

esp. on brendan. but now he's dead village so maybe he knew something.

emily posted a list of brendan's quotes-obssessed with not entering numbers.

emily posted a good iso on angus too.

honestly was going to vote for brendan until he died. now back to square one.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I am not sure if they are wolves yet, but their play stood out.

Orla's hellbent on playing her own game. Not open to going with the village to do her own thing regarding the numbers. She wasnt open to discussing the numbers, only concerned with herself entering them first.

Angus - Hopped on Orla immediately, calling her play aggressive. I wasnt happy with his defensiveness when I called him out on when I suggested Orla's play isnt traditionally wolfy.

Angus then got aggressive, something he called Orla out for. By his logic he is wolfy.

Im not sure if they are wolves yet, but their play stands out.

agree here. thought orla and angus might be on same wolf team with fake interaction but see now angus voted orla and don't think wolves would go for each other so quick in a big game now i think of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Cool, good come back!

Why did you say Fiona picked me to go first? (She didnt)

Why have you created narratives that I bullied Fiona into going first? (I Didn't)

Why have you been overly defensive first with Fiona, then with me?

Why didn't you input the numbers like you said you would? (You didn't)

Why did I go from not being trusted, to you only worrying that Orla would get in there first?

Thanks for your questions Emily.

“Why did you say Fiona picked me to go first? (She didnt)” - she didn’t pick you, you persuaded her.

“Why have you created narratives that I bullied Fiona into going first? (I Didn't)” bully might have been the wrong choice of word but you did convince her to chance from herself to you.

“Why have you been overly defensive first with Fiona, then with me?” Both if you keep questioning why I thing Orla is a wolf, even though you both think that also.

“Why didn't you input the numbers like you said you would? (You didn't)” I was about to then yours appeared so no need. Congrats on being so fast!

“Why did I go from not being trusted, to you only worrying that Orla would get in there first?” My thinking was that we need to stop Orla because she was acting so nuts. That was priority #1.

Hope this helps. Thanks for reaching out.

Just realised Steve's death was yesterday and not today. It was at 16:02 - 2 not a number in the code. Possibly a death each day between 4 and 5?

If the smoke monster is a wolf member and Brendan was pushing us to not enter the numbers, is it possible the wolves know the consequences of not entering the numbers? And are trying to prevent that?

derry's "i am a wolf" comment was just a joke i think.

angus posted a weird barcode kinda thing earlier.orla, frank stand out too.

but going to go for lower posters. phil already voted henry so ill go that way too. see if he reacts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If the smoke monster is a wolf member and Brendan was pushing us to not enter the numbers, is it possible the wolves know the consequences of not entering the numbers? And are trying to prevent that?

I think that’s a jump Isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Is Derry around to explain his I’m a wolf?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I think that’s a jump Isla

think its a fair point by isla.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Last few games I played were quiet which was a surprise , the timeconsidering we were all wfh at that stage.

Oh. I haven't played in a while. But I tell ya I only have one job on this island but right now my priority is dinner...

Oh. I haven't played in a while. But I tell ya I only have one job on this island but right now my priority is dinner...

where you getting dinner on the island?

see orla said she voted for me cause i was a low poster. reasonable enough. i've voted henry for same reason. BTW, where is everybody? not alot of wolfhunting going on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Thanks for your questions Emily.

“Why did you say Fiona picked me to go first? (She didnt)” - she didn’t pick you, you persuaded her.

“Why have you created narratives that I bullied Fiona into going first? (I Didn't)” bully might have been the wrong choice of word but you did convince her to chance from herself to you.

“Why have you been overly defensive first with Fiona, then with me?” Both if you keep questioning why I thing Orla is a wolf, even though you both think that also.

“Why didn't you input the numbers like you said you would? (You didn't)” I was about to then yours appeared so no need. Congrats on being so fast!

“Why did I go from not being trusted, to you only worrying that Orla would get in there first?” My thinking was that we need to stop Orla because she was acting so nuts. That was priority #1.

Hope this helps. Thanks for reaching out.

I persuaded her? You've had ample opportunity to read back and the below reads like persuading or pushing to be first does it? Genuinely don't think this comes across the way your trying to push at all.
    I dont. Im happy to go whenever.

Im happy to go first as I believe I have very little to lose.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Yeah no offence, if you've nothing to lose then grand but id rather you don't go first particularly as you generated the list of people who pick

No problemo.... wanna take Monday yourself?

To which I replied no bother!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I get bad vibes. A tasky statement like that and two Anchorman gifs from two random and unrelated players. Something stinks here. Prob do me deep dive here when I can.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just a thought on the numbers.

If we stop entering the codes, then no more prizes. That includes for the wolf team as well. There will be a point where it would be smart to stop putting the numbers in to minimize the odds of wolves getting anything else.

Post one 1439
    Post two 1442 around 108 minutes before time of death just saying and all the numbers in code add up to 108 minutes

see orla said she voted for me cause i was a low poster. reasonable enough. i've voted henry for same reason. BTW, where is everybody? not alot of wolfhunting going on.

That's a Bat Signal to Fifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mod Post

A shot has been fired. Senan is now dead.

Senan was Jin-Soo Kwon, wolf roleblocker.

c4f6899410eb2a983fd148e4edf68c48.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Barney92 wrote: »
    Mod Post

Get the fook in! Great shot :D

Barney92 wrote: »
    Mod Post

Holy moly!
    Nice shot.

• Advertisement

So a gun did one of ye fib about extra votes and have a bullet instead?

Advertisement