Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

what the fcuk is happening? Unless Emily owns up to that it was 100% not me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Or it’s the JOATs

Great shot either way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    think its a fair point by isla.

And here I thought I was getting a bit of support. Safe to say that theory is shot now! Back to the drawing board for my thoughts on why Brendan was killed. 3 deaths today and 1 yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Well done to whoever that was

Senan had voted for Henry FWIW

It was the second vote on Henry, I’d be inclined to say that’s a village look for Henry

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Is Derry around to explain his I’m a wolf?

The thread was dead.

Ok well needless to say I'm totally ............wait for it......... lost.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Computer-Microphone-MJ-002-.jpg

"Fiona to Customer Service desk please, Fiona to Customer Service."

Lobster colour me confused.

It was the second vote on Henry, I’d be inclined to say that’s a village look for Henry

I would be inclined to agree as I don't see any reasoning from Senan on voting from Henry.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I would be inclined to agree as I don't see any reasoning from Senan on voting from Henry.

Sorry, other than him voting him for being a low poster which I generally don't agree with. Although Orla was clearly right earlier when she voted Senan. Puts Orla firmly in my town pile to be honest, don't think a wolf would be bussing a teammate that early!

Sorry, other than him voting him for being a low poster which I generally don't agree with. Although Orla was clearly right earlier when she voted Senan. Puts Orla firmly in my town pile to be honest, don't think a wolf would be bussing a teammate that early!
    Jaysus.. stop. Wolves will do anything.

However I'd be very interested to hear from Orla about why she voted that way. Orla is in my town book.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    what the fcuk is happening? Unless Emily owns up to that it was 100% not me.

Not me either, wish it was though

Don’t agree with that at all. She changed her vote before there was any impact. It’s a nothing vote which if anything looks bad for her

Derry WW wrote: »

However I'd be very interested to hear from Orla about why she voted that way. Orla is in my town book.

Orla changed her vote

Henry gets a pass for a little while based on the vote imo

Game Mod

The Lynch Thread is looking quite desolate at the moment, don't forget to get your vote in by 9pm!

Emily WW wrote: »
    Henry gets a pass for a little while based on the vote imo

Why?

Dearest Fiona,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I am writing to you regarding a matter of great sorrow. Your beloved friend, Senan, has recently passed. He was found with a gunshot to the back of the head which led to an immediate death. His killer has yet to be apprehended.

Given your most spirited defence of him recently, I wish to extend an invite for you to return to the thread and explain yourself.

Hurry on,
    Orla.

ECg9YxmXkAM2ztY.png

I voted for Senan because they had the fewest posts. Were either a low lying wolf or useless villager.

• Advertisement

Alright, so why is Orla in your town book so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Is 108 minutes important re the numbers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So long senan. Great work whoever that was.

Based off my previous post 2 out of my 3 suspects are dead.

So that just leaves Angus. Ill be voting there as things stand

Why?

I dont see two wolves having less than 3 posts between them on day 1. I also don't see a wolf (Senan) voting for Henry when there's alright a vote on and a couple of wagons forming

My swap to Fiona was a joke one just to try wind them up a bit but given what has happened I think I'll be keeping my vote there.

Is no one claiming the kill shot then? That's really odd. Are there hidden roles so?

Alright, so why is Orla in your town book so?

Bit gut bit when Bren turned village it felt right.
    Orla supported Been because he was questioning everything. I think n that's a very village move. So the fact that Orla supported bren and while his behaviour is odd I think I get what he's doing.

I mean she. But the supporting of dead villager swung me.

Bit gut bit when Bren turned village it felt right.
    Orla supported Been because he was questioning everything. I think n that's a very village move. So the fact that Orla supported bren and while his behaviour is odd I think I get what he's doing.

I mean she. But the supporting of dead villager swung me.

I can understand that line of thinking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Computer-Microphone-MJ-002-.jpg

"Fiona to Customer Service desk please, Fiona to Customer Service."

Yeah? Go on......cant wait for this

• Advertisement

Sorry to be a pain but I'm on mobile, am I right in saying there's still a couple of people who haven't posted today? Hopefully everyone will get in before lynch time.

Advertisement