Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Yeah? Go on......cant wait for this

Your cherished friend Senan is no longer with us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Is no one claiming the kill shot then? That's really odd. Are there hidden roles so?

I reckon it was the JOAT who would still have other powers so best for them to stay hidden

Isla WW wrote: »
    Sorry to be a pain but I'm on mobile, am I right in saying there's still a couple of people who haven't posted today? Hopefully everyone will get in before lynch time.

Search function is haywire for me but I'm near certain Gertrude hasn't posted today anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Search function is haywire for me but I'm near certain Gertrude hasn't posted today anyway.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking but search function also acting the maggot here and not showing things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Your cherished friend Senan is no longer with us.

Why is he a friend of mine? Any explaination or just guessing blindly like you guessed he was bad?

You are a lazy player. You had no ckue he was a wolf so shut up gloating.

• Advertisement

@Mary - all of your posts so far that I can see are dealing with the numbers - who do you think is wolfy? Why are you so caught up in the numbers aspects

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Haha Orla. If you say Beetlejuice three times will Fiona appear?

At the risk of starting off THAT conversation again do we have a plan for the night phase posting of numbers? Happy to take 9pm but can’t do 10pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    At the risk of starting off THAT conversation again do we have a plan for the night phase posting of numbers? Happy to take 9pm but can’t do 10pm

Happy to do it to. Thats all my numbers talk for now. We have a lynch approaching

And then she appears beforehand. Soz FiFi x

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Or it’s the JOATs

Great shot either way
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    I reckon it was the JOAT who would still have other powers so best for them to stay hidden

Yes it has taken me this long to figure out what you're talking about with JOAT.
    I was like, Jester of all things? :rolleyes:

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Why is he a friend of mine? Any explaination or just guessing blindly like you guessed he was bad?

You are a lazy player. You had no ckue he was a wolf so shut up gloating.

Your spirited defence of him earlier. Your incessant "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?" "Why Senan?"

Of course I didn't know he was a wolf, but I was using a reasonable tactic.

Whatever I may be, lazy or otherwise, I stumbled upon a wolf.

I can’t vote Henry now. Soz Henry.

Orla do you also think there is another wolf in Barbara / Gertrude? Because of the low posting

I can't imagine a game where there's 3 low posting wolves.

Orla do you also think there is another wolf in Barbara / Gertrude? Because of the low posting

The longer the day is going on, the more I'm thinking they're going to be replaced/modkilled.

If one of them appears in the mean time they'll definitely be high on my interest list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Interesting, we've only caught one! Slip?

I agree it is unlikely

Emily WW wrote: »

There's 3 wolf roles listed in the OP

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

@Mary - all of your posts so far that I can see are dealing with the numbers - who do you think is wolfy? Why are you so caught up in the numbers aspects

Actually I commented earlier about the bickering going on. It just look looked wolfy to me.

Was going to post this earlier
    Orla v Fiona
    Emily v Angus
    Phil dodgy FFA
    Derry wolf announcement i think village as hey a wolf would not be that in your face.

I noticed brendan killed at a time involving code numbers got me thinking about 108 minutes before as 108 important in tv series.

• Advertisement

There's 3 wolf roles listed in the OP

Yeah I know, someone asked could there be another low poster wolf in Gertie or Babs and the response was I can't see three! But I can see, ive probably picked it up wrong

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Post one 1439
    Post two 1442 around 108 minutes before time of death just saying and all the numbers in code add up to 108 minutes

16:23
    14:42-
    1:41
    101 minutes.

14:39 ~ +3 = 104 minutes.

Nah, thats just trying to make the stuff fit. I'm not a follower of this theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    16:23
    14:42-
    1:41
    101 minutes.

14:39 ~ +3 = 104 minutes.

Nah, thats just trying to make the stuff fit. I'm not a follower of this theory.

thats ok i just was looking to see

Huh?

Yeah I know, someone asked could there be another low poster wolf in Gertie or Babs and the response was I can't see three! But I can see, ive probably picked it up wrong

Yes I asked that and I agree it's unlikely that Gertrude/Barbara/Senan are a wolf team giving the low posting of Senan and essentially non existent posting of the other 2. OP says min 5 posts a day, but since the thread won't close there's still lots of time for them to post and not be modkilled. Which is frustrating

You here Wendy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Haha Orla. If you say Beetlejuice three times will Fiona appear?

Are you sticking a vote in for Orlando Doom Phil?

Phil WW wrote: »
    You here Wendy?

Yep am here

I have no fcuking clue who to vote for. With any of my votes.

• Advertisement

Huh?

My bad, you were asked singular if there could be another another wolf, you answer plural that it would be unlikely to be three wolves. I see the question was regarding Babs/Gertrude.

Advertisement