Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Haha Mary and Phil.

I love a good tit-for-tat vote.

That could have been us Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

nop it only becomes tit for tat if there is a response otherwise it is just all tit :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Are you calling yourself a tit?

Hell Mary and Phil could both be evils fake fighting to justify their votes later.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Are you calling yourself a tit?

Nope but I have some

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Hell Mary and Phil could both be evils fake fighting to justify their votes later.

there i was thinking that of you and Orla even commenting earlier on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Nope but I have some

Prove it! :D

Mary WW wrote: »
    there i was thinking that of you and Orla even commenting earlier on it

I know, thats a fair point. Glass houses n all. Difference is I know Im good, so I know I can make that accusation fairly.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Prove it! :D

Get them out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus is the only one with votes on him I'm happy to vote for. Football is back now so Angus will be my vote for now. Going to have a look at Conor tomorrow.

Still not entirely convinced on Mary either. And tomorrow there will be Barbara and Gertrude to contend with.

How's that catch up going Gertrude?

• Advertisement

I know, thats a fair point. Glass houses n all. Difference is I know Im good, so I know I can make that accusation fairly.

Ah sure we are all good till we arent

Angus, anything you can say to make me change my vote?

giphy.gif

A nice pair of tits

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Care to expand on your reasoning?

Really, ive kinda spelt it out in an ISO earlier, feel free to read back. Overly defensive, trying to create a narrative about me thats completely fabricated.

Add to that absent from the thread most of the day until he attracted a couple of votes!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

DizzyOrneryHydatidtapeworm-max-1mb.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Check the Lynch thread

Ah sure it is what it is. Did my best to help the village. You’ll be grand without me. Just keep an eye on O.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Really, ive kinda spelt it out in an ISO earlier, feel free to read back. Overly defensive, trying to create a narrative about me thats completely fabricated.

Add to that absent from the thread most of the day until he attracted a couple of votes!

Trying to shade Orla as aggresive, stating aggressiveness is a wolf trait was what started it for me.

Maybe he wanted to rustle feathers, but the fact he stuck to Orla says for me he was trying to shade her early.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Not really liking Angus

Early doors rustling which I like

This is an interesting interaction, Angus getting annoyed for Fiona saying its unusual for a wolf to be so aggressive. Accuses her of shading then dives on her being in Orlas pocket. Defensive

I called out the lack of logic from Angus here, everyone on at 10 frantically entering number could lock loads of us out for 4 phases. I thought it was a slightly wolfy suggestion.

Angus very defensive here again. Reckons he is pointing out the obvious. Focuses again on Orla even though I was advocating others (2 or 3 max) to try get in before her

Then wants me removed, the bolded bit seems odd tbh.

No response to this

No response to this

Then takes my two or three suggestion and puts it out there as his own idea. The funny thing here is Angus never even tried after saying this which is really weird if he thought me and Orla were bad, why not vote there?

This is factually incorrect, again, I called you out but you ignored it.

Eh you you really are against me going first and the above bullying remark is bizarre, because it never happened.

Forgets about me again, just wants to stop Orla.

Orla again. I get shes sussy posting yesterday but I mean you really are solo focused here with no real leans elsewhere but yeah throw comments at me without a hint of evidence.

Angus = Wolf

Here's Emily's iso from earlier (I was expecting something more recent to her vote)

I quite like her iso but I'm not sure it's enough for me to lynch Angus

Necro wrote: »

I don't know what this means but I don't like it one bit

Here's Emily's iso from earlier (I was expecting something more recent to her vote)

I quite like her iso but I'm not sure it's enough for me to lynch Angus

Who do you wanna lynch? Is there more on your choice over Angus?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ah sure it is what it is. Did my best to help the village. You’ll be grand without me. Just keep an eye on O.

There's still more than 30 mins to go!! Give us a bit of fight!!! Where's all the aggression from earlier gone?

2 prize votes on Vernon

Necro wrote: »

Maybe its an obscure reference to 10 pm code

Gertrude why the vote on Emily??

Who do you wanna lynch? Is there more on your choice over Angus?

There's not tbh. Currently Gertrude I'd say because she was off all day them popped in to say she was going to read the thread and hasn't been back since. I wonder if this mention will genie her

Abigail, where are your extra votes going?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail, where are your extra votes going?

I'd say on Vernon going by the thread

Isla WW wrote: »
    There's still more than 30 mins to go!! Give us a bit of fight!!! Where's all the aggression from earlier gone?

I may have come access aggressively, but that wasn’t my intention. I was just playing the game and in the early stages there was only one thing odd and that was Orlas post. She continued to act nuts all day but everyone seams to be turning a blind eye.

I could fight to stay tonight, but to be honest I’d be still after Orla tomorrow so back to square one.

Angus, anything you can say to make me change my vote?

2 Hail Marys and an Our Father.

• Advertisement

There's not tbh. Currently Gertrude I'd say because she was off all day them popped in to say she was going to read the thread and hasn't been back since. I wonder if this mention will genie her

She voted for Emily too and still hasn't come back. She's got me on high alert looking at her now.

Advertisement