Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

And so you know why the island might have moved?

Jacob said it moved many times Ab aeterno but for special reasons. Would you know the reason this time

No idea why it moved sorry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Mod:

Substitutions occurred on the Gertrude WW, Vernon WW and Barbara WW accounts overnight. Let's play nice with them ok?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Any thoughts on going with something like this? I'd be more or less happy with anyone nominated by a second player in this manner rather than self-nominated

I’ve seconded Patricks self nomination.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Agreed, but unfortunately I needed to prove Oisin was talking crap.

You did no such thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Im still catching up on posts guys but ive been running some interactions analysis and since we have a mod confirmed evil as well as a peeked evil, i thought who was interacting with whom, as well as who was avoiding whom was pertinent. Im contributing this way as i just dont think i can manage to stay up to date reading the thread in real time - but i can count interactions in bursts in between work and kids stuff IRL.

527765.jpg

My interpretation of the data:

Fiona and Angus spent most of d0 / d1 clogging up the thread talking to each other. They have the most to and fro interactions in the game. Either its staged and they are bussing one another in an epic bus or its natural and they are not on the same team. Id lean towards them not being on the same team (duh right?)

By the same token, i would think that Angus is not on the same team as Emily, Orla and Oisin.

Senan doesnt give us too much as he didnt post much, but because he didnt post much, the people who did interact with him might have been creating distance between themselves and Senan. That points towards Orla and Patrick. Senan posted two comments about being confused, and then largely responded to questions and posts, so these could have been staged. Im not sure on that one because there are so few interactions.

Im going to assume Brendan was killed by a wolf - given he flipped village it would make sense if an evil was behind it. He interacted with a good few people and they interacted with him - all normal behaviour. Its an extensive list but the people who were avoiding talking to him are:

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW

Im posting this now in case i die in the munch. Ill post up the excel file now so other spreadsheet heads can use it if they want.

The data is all there so id encourage others to use it - the above analysis is obvs just my own take on things. This information will become more useful and more accurate as time goes on and when its combined with some wagonomics (which is another downside to Angus not being lynched last night ).

If i live, ill keep going through the thread to update the sheet. I only catalgogued up to Senan's death so far.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Any thoughts on going with something like this? I'd be more or less happy with anyone nominated by a second player in this manner rather than self-nominated

Sounds good. Add me to the list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Necro wrote: »
    Game Mod:

Substitutions occurred on the Gertrude WW, Vernon WW and Barbara WW accounts overnight. Let's play nice with them ok?

Aww, man, do to haaaaaaave to?

tenor.gif?itemid=7662854

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Nigel I like the sound of that plan. Put me down if you like

The file!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

@Conor I like the work

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    @Conor I like the work

Just looked at the file, you have yourself as green, please don’t be that person

Who’s the peeked evil? Does he mean Fiona’s ruse?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Who’s the peeked evil? Does he mean Fiona’s ruse?

Ah ****!!!

This is why its important for me to catch up on all the posts. **** **** ****

Just looked at the file, you have yourself as green, please don’t be that person

Its easier to have some reference points and i know im a villager!

From a populating the data point of view, that green line makes it easier to input the numbers as a reference line, if nothing else.

Conor WW wrote: »
    The file!

****ing hell, that's some going.

Orla WW wrote: »
    ****ing hell, that's some going.

But he’s got to start again because the Princess was telling porkies :D

For reference - i did this once before and it did point towards wolves that were avoiding talking to each other.

But he’s got to start again because the Princess was telling porkies :D

Easy fix from a data point of view. Analysis needs to be done again, yes.

Assuming i live past munch, ill post the updated data and more analysis later. If i dont; then one of you can pick it up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    morning sleeping on sand is not good

Opening Day fluff
    would have to ensure rota suited players

Fair point, Neutral
    If going with rota I would like evening thanks

As above
    If you read previous posts you will see it discussed and names of those online at time. Anyone can be added to it I am sure. More names would sure make it easier.

More Rota stuff
    Morning catching up, couple of things

i think a rota lets us ensure numbers get done, i dont care how it is organised, volunteers, alaphabetical, toss of a coin. If someone dies before their go I would presume next person after them goes.

Abigail revealing could be a villager being helpful or a wolf trying to pocket. I havent made my mind up at this stage.

Orla wanting to go first yesterday then when it was rota, not wanting to take part is odd. So I will wait and see what plays out.

More pretty neutral comments
    Would the negative effects be only if entered incorrectly

Questions
    In the season 2 finale, they did not press it and metal object flew into the hatch because the button caused an electromagnet to be rendered harmless every 108 minutes. The hatch imploded and the sky turned purple. Desmond (the guy that was in the hatch) had a fail safe key that he got from someone that was there before him. He went underground and turned the key and this made it so they did not have to press the button anymore.

The first time the button wasn't pressed by Desmond and this caused the plane to be pulled down to the island and to be ripped apart by the strong electromagnets on separate parts of the island that the swan station computer controlled

So there is a cost to not entering numbers

Mechanics Discussion
    So there is a Desmond in the cast of characters, would that person encourage us not to press the buttons?

More Mechanics discussion
    Watching the bickering and wondering if this dispute was set up in a backroom, wouldn't be the first time.

Vague accusations
    Last few games I played were quiet which was a surprise , the timeconsidering we were all wfh at that stage.

Fluff
    Death of Brendan ww announced at 16 23 two of the numbers of the code

Coincidence?

Questions
    where you getting dinner on the island?

Fluff
    Post one 1439
    Post two 1442 around 108 minutes before time of death just saying and all the numbers in code add up to 108 minutes

Discussion I guess
    So a gun did one of ye fib about extra votes and have a bullet instead?
    Is 108 minutes important re the numbers?

Feels like filler comments at this stage.
    Actually I commented earlier about the bickering going on. It just look looked wolfy to me.

Was going to post this earlier
    Orla v Fiona
    Emily v Angus
    Phil dodgy FFA
    Derry wolf announcement i think village as hey a wolf would not be that in your face.

I noticed brendan killed at a time involving code numbers got me thinking about 108 minutes before as 108 important in tv series.

Finally something of substance.
    thats ok i just was looking to see
    Taking that line of thought then 23 players hmmmm... biggest game I played had 1 in 3 wolves.

Talking but not saying anything.
    But he is a Lost boy
    Awwwww Phil ya loves me, nothing like some tit for tat voting mwah
    nop it only becomes tit for tat if there is a response otherwise it is just all tit :D
    Nope but I have some
    there i was thinking that of you and Orla even commenting earlier on it
    Ah sure we are all good till we arent
    giphy.gif

A nice pair of tits

A giant pile of fluff.
    2 prize votes on Vernon

Useful. Abi why did I get two votes actually?
    Maybe its an obscure reference to 10 pm code

Query without substance
    I dont mind doing it
    I already volunteered so whatever will be will be

Happy to Button but not pushing for it.
    Fiona just put in numbers
    interesting approach discuss with village while looking after own interests
    Go for it Phil

The above is the same as the rest. Not much.

Gonna have to disagree with you Frank, if there was an SK in this game I'd have Mary nailed on to it. Says nothing controversial, lots of fluff. Asks questions that don't seem to help or lead anywhere useful. Even when Phil poked at her it was played off as a joke. Will have a look elsewhere as well but she doesnt feel right to me.

• Advertisement

Easy fix from a data point of view. Analysis needs to be done again, yes.

Assuming i live past munch, ill post the updated data and more analysis later. If i dont; then one of you can pick it up.

Ummmmm I’ll pass on volunteering for that! Way over my head :D

Ummmmm I’ll pass on volunteering for that! Way over my head :D

Way above my pay station too :pac:

New Vernon looks a lot more proactive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

For reference - i did this once before and it did point towards wolves that were avoiding talking to each other.

Yeah I think you bust me. I'm delighted to see this!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

New Vernon looks a lot more proactive

I'm not Excel spreadsheet proactive but I'll do my best.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Agreed, but unfortunately I needed to prove Oisin was talking crap.

He insinuated taht he didnt agree. I dont think theres more to it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Currently Phil's nominated Patrick for the numbers

Anyone else want to nominate someone? Not self-nominations pls

They don't have to go in immediately, let's assess the munch before deciding

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Morning all, Babs checking in, I'm Lost

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

More heartbreak on the island this morning as Isla WW was found brutally murdered.

Isla WW was

Shannon Rutherford, Village Detective

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/a/a3/1X21-ShannonGun.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061125232452

• Advertisement

Would last night have been her first night?

- A Detective who can choose two alive players each night and find out if they are on the same team by 'Positive' or 'Negative' response. The Detective cannot choose themselves as one of the players, or the same players on consecutive nights.

Advertisement