Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Frank was posting overnight and mentions that Islas post about Mary was very wrong.

Is this cover for Isla’s impending doom? Trying to get us to believe a wolf wouldn’t munch someone they were negative about.

Can a couple of others look over them? They were in the early hours of the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Fiona has explained why they voted for Angus, to be fair.

Although it is funny seeing Fiona complaining about having to repeat herself.

giphy.gif

Oh you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    You seem pretty anxious to input the numbers Patrick? Let's wait and see who else is interested, I'm not sure if Frank is on yet.

I'm not sure Angus's nominations count for much considering his 6 votes and subsequent miraculous escape last night.

I think volunteering is a good look. So far the prizes haven’t hurt anyone but it’s risky to volunteer now.

Barbara WW wrote: »

Also, if anyone has a list of who is dead and how/when, it would be good. thanks

To be edited into my Saturday reserved post if I can find a willing forum mod...

Sunday

Steve is killed by smokie.

Monday

Tegan is munched.

Brendan is killed by smokie.

Senan is shot.

Tuesday

Isla WW is munched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Oh you.

paris-hilton-nicole-richie-simple-life.jpg?w=700&quality=86&strip=all

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Anyone want to look at the ISO I did for Mary? What do we think?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

What posts specifically? I re-read her posts and unless I'm missing something, I didn't get much off them

Exactly thats what I'm saying. I didn't get a wolf vibe off her but definitely didnt get a powered goodie vibe either.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Angus is the only one with votes on him I'm happy to vote for. Football is back now so Angus will be my vote for now. Going to have a look at Conor tomorrow.

Still not entirely convinced on Mary either. And tomorrow there will be Barbara and Gertrude to contend with.

How's that catch up going Gertrude?

Happy to jump on Angus' wagon.

Also saying that Gerty and Babs need to be contended with tomorrow (today) despite her agreeing with Orla that there wouldn't be multiple really low posting wolves
    Shoot, sorry mods, posted in wrong thread.

This jumped out at me as well. Turns out it was a geniune mistake by the looks of things but odd for a roled goodie to do that

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Exactly thats what I'm saying. I didn't get a wolf vibe off her but definitely didnt get a powered goodie vibe either.

Happy to jump on Angus' wagon.

Also saying that Gerty and Babs need to be contended with tomorrow (today) despite her agreeing with Orla that there wouldn't be multiple really low posting wolves

This jumped out at me as well. Turns out it was a geniune mistake by the looks of things but odd for a roled goodie to do that

Fact is she was a roled goodie. Im not sure what your hoping to find by doubting that she played like a roled goodie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You seem pretty anxious to input the numbers Patrick? Let's wait and see who else is interested, I'm not sure if Frank is on yet.

I'm not sure Angus's nominations count for much considering his 6 votes and subsequent miraculous escape last night.

This was your plan FFS

This is the second or third time this has happened on the island.

Yesterday it was the idea of a rota, someone suggests it but when to people go off and make a rota it’s all “well that’s suspicious, making a rota”.

Today you come up with a plan and I try and organise it and it’s eagerness from me

Such aul one, hand wringing f**king nonsense. Let’s never make any decisions or try and organise anything

You came up with the plan Nigel, Orla nominated someone and now the two of you are digging your heels in over it

Fact is she was a roled goodie. Im not sure what your hoping to find by doubting that she played like a roled goodie.

I was already looking at her posts pre munch and I was just giving my take on it.

Im not trying to find anything now

• Advertisement

Vote in as a placeholder for Gerty.

Her vote last night seemed off. Popping in outta no where to vote for Emily here are her reasons last night.
    No more wise than when I started reading back :( Voting Emily for now since she felt dodgy at the start but it’s just a hunch tbh. Need to do some serious reading tomorrow

Very thin if you ask me. Seems like a common throw away vote by a wolf looking to vote anywhere.

So this morning I ask her, what her reasons were:

I explained when I voted. I’d just arrived from across the sea and wasn’t fully up to speed. I’m still not tbh be honest but I’m getting there. Jacob is happy with my progress so far
    Gerty please elaborate on exactly how Emily was dodgy.
    Give examples?
    Later, first I think I’ll look into the deaths so far and see if I understand what they died for

Jacob approves of this
    Man thats wolfy.

Im thinking your vote last night was random, Emily didn't do anything suss.

Youre full of **** and cant back up your vote.

And now you cant explain either

Here she tries to deflect. Im curious as to her reasons. Like I can explain my reasons for voting Angus, She says Emily is wolfy....OK then, show me where?
    Of course while you’re waiting you can prep your answer on why your so happy to defend Emily who I assume you don’t know particularly well
    I feel shes good. By all means, prove me wrong

My vote stands on her until she further explains

Patrick WW wrote: »
    This was your plan FFS

Yesterday it was the idea of a rota, someone suggests it but when to people go off and make a rota it’s all “well that’s suspicious, making a rota”.

Today you come up with a plan and I try and organise it and it’s eagerness from me

Such aul one, hand wringing f**king nonsense. Let’s never make any decisions or try and organise anything

You came up with the plan Nigel, Orla nominated someone and now the two of you are digging your heels in over it

tenor.gif?itemid=5102209

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Sorry for inactivity folks, work is mental but I am here.

We've lost 2 villagers to the smoke monster today, is it possible that we will lose 2 a day to balance out the supposed 20 villagers to 3 wolves? If we've got an SK smoke monster and the wolves have a minimum of 3 kills a day, village is going to be very small, very fast.

I also haven't seen LOST at all so also interested in whether the words in the death notices mean anything.

Is the consenus that Derry was tasking by declaring himself a wolf? Just seems pointless to me.

Orla and Fiona's back and forth bickering makes me think they're on the same team because it seems constant. Doesn't read to me like something created in a backroom.

Going back to have another read now.

Is this a clue here?

Not sure why it’s being ignored but she clearly says Orla and Fiona are on the same team which is exactly her power

On probability it means it’s unlikely that Orla and Fiona are our last two wolves

Has Gertrude explained the 'Jacob' thing?

This was your plan FFS

I feel your pain.

I was once like you.

I got over it once I stopped caring what others thought. I know my actions are true, so I can stand by them.

You should do the same.

Is this a clue here?

Not sure why it’s being ignored but she clearly says Orla and Fiona are on the same team which is exactly her power

On probability it means it’s unlikely that Orla and Fiona are our last two wolves

Thats a good spot Paddy.

Would depend on whether it was a day or night power wouldnt it? That post was made on D1 yeah?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Look like a player playing a role to me.

Is this a clue here?

giphy.gif

She also doesnt think we made it up in a backroom silly.

Do read.

Orla waiting for Gertrude's explanation:

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Thats a good spot Paddy.

Would depend on whether it was a day or night power wouldnt it? That post was made on D1 yeah?

It is a night power as per the OP so I reckon her first guess would have been last night

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

This was your plan FFS

You might want to re-read what the plan was - it was for people to nominate others rather than nominate themselves as was happening yesterday when certain players seemed to be very anxious to get inputting.

Phil nominated you and that's fine. You suggested Frank going first but he's not even on yet. You can surely see how players seeming over-anxious to get the prizes looks wolfy? The prizes to date are of no benefit to the village, 3 of the 4 would be valuable to wolves

Apologies, I read that wrong - I thought you said you did

Wendy WW wrote: »
    It is a night power as per the OP so I reckon her first guess would have been last night

Missed that.

So she wouldn't have had a guess at the time she said Orla and Fiona appeared to be on the same team.

You can surely see how players seeming over-anxious to get the prizes looks wolfy? The prizes to date are of no benefit to the village, 3 of the 4 would be valuable to wolves

Do you think the wolves got specific prizes?

Like in theory the village gaining 2 extra votes doesn't really mean we are gonna aid us.

If Angus was lynched last night, Abigails 2 extra votes were a waste for example.

And even if her votes were used to successfully lynch someone, it could easily guarantee a villager being lynched.

Missed that.

So she wouldn't have had a guess at the time she said Orla and Fiona appeared to be on the same team.

Could her power have been used on Sunday night though?

Do you think the wolves got specific prizes?

Like in theory the village gaining 2 extra votes doesn't really mean we are gonna aid us.

If Angus was lynched last night, Abigails 2 extra votes were a waste for example.

And even if her votes were used to successfully lynch someone, it could easily guarantee a villager being lynched.

No, I don't but say Emily is a wolf, her 3 votes on Angus yesterday practically made it a runaway wagon so it having the extra votes makes it possible for a wolf to heavily influence the vote. As a villager, the person doesn't know who the wolves are so their votes are just a shot in the dark

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

It’s possible but it wouldn’t be usual for powers to be in play on N0

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Im up to post 961 of....1166. FFS. Ok im gonna admit it guys i thought i could do this but its too much for me to sustain. I need help keeping the tracker up to date.

Yeah suppose so but in general powers wouldn't be available on N0 would they?

Although this game is nuts and the island has already been moved so I suppose its not the wildest thought

• Advertisement

Connor Im free for the next couple of hours. Are you just adding 1 everytime there is an interaction between two players?

Advertisement