Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Some notes on interactions from this morning:

Good to see new Gertie posting more. Not afraid to interact with anyone present on the thread, which is positive for me.

Henry has the fewest interactions going. If we had more than one low lying wolf, he is a candidate.

Mary attracted lots of interactions from lots of people (8 different posters) but has relatively few interactions that she instigated. A bit reactionary which can be a wolf catch up tactic to get posts up.

If you take out interactions with Fiona, Orla has relatively few. Big tunnel here. Same cant be said of Angus and Fiona, as they have lots of other prolonged or repeated interactions.

So to summarise my leans so far:

Wolfiest
    Angus
    Oisin
    Henry
    Orla
    Gertie
    Fiona
    Villageriest

More to be added to the list as i go. OK have to go get lunch now. Thread keeps reeling me back in....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Oisin WW wrote: »

However let me ask you this. As Nigel pointed out in his read list, would I really call out Senan on D1 for having "an absolute bang of wolf off his only post"?

That would seem crazy as a tactic

Ive seen stranger things from Wolves.

Its not crazy IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    So you can protect anyone ? Yeah?

There are no rules attached, just that its anytime.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ive seen stranger things from Wolves.

Its not crazy IMO

Yes stranger things have happened.

But to call him out on D1 for his one and only post and flat out call him a wolf would be very silly

Conor WW wrote: »

Good to see new Gertie posting more. Not afraid to interact with anyone present on the thread, which is positive for me.

Henry has the fewest interactions going. If we had more than one low lying wolf, he is a candidate.

I agree on Henry.

However I am a bit tunnelled on Gert if Im honest. I want someone to either validate or dismiss my Gerty suspicions first.

Can you elaborate and what you liked about Gertys posts.

What do you make of my assessment on Gertys vote and reasoning?

• Advertisement

Conor, whats your thoughts on Gerty. Shes my top pick thus far today?

Its a wait and see for me, but as i said above - good she is more active. We will be better able to tell if that continues. Village lean for now. When she did post this morning, i didnt see anything wolfy.
    When you say that I'm trying to "get in" on the numbers game I also put my name forward yesterday.

I agree that me helping out with the spreadsheet would be exactly want a friendly wolf would do.

However let me ask you this. As Nigel pointed out in his read list, would I really call out Senan on D1 for having "an absolute bang of wolf off his only post"?

That would seem crazy as a tactic

Senan was an absent wolf. He only got posting just before he died....Wolves bussing absent wolves isnt crazy at all.

Re: the numbers game comment; overall i have you as a slight lean. On balance some good a little more bad. Thats just my read of you.

But to call him out on D1 for his one and only post and flat out call him a wolf would be very silly

Or very clever. If your a wolf, its giving you plenty to appear villagery on.

Like you weren't to know he'd be killed on day 1 right?

Senan was an absent wolf. He only got posting just before he died....Wolves bussing absent wolves isnt crazy at all.

Re: the numbers game comment; overall i have you as a slight lean. On balance some good a little more bad. Thats just my read of you.

Bussing their roleblocker on D1 is very extreme

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Is this a clue here?

Not sure why it’s being ignored but she clearly says Orla and Fiona are on the same team which is exactly her power

On probability it means it’s unlikely that Orla and Fiona are our last two wolves

“ Orla and Fiona's back and forth bickering makes me think they're on the same team because it seems constant. Doesn't read to me like something created in a backroom.”

Isla, the detective, DOES NOT say something like above unless she’s had an opportunity to check. It would be confusing otherwise.

I believe Orla and Fiona to be on the goody side.

Or very clever. If your a wolf, its giving you plenty to appear villagery on.

Like you weren't to know he'd be killed on day 1 right?

True. I didn't know he would be killed. But its great that he was. Means our roled goodies powers will work as long as they are alive

• Advertisement

You hardly bussed him. You commented that he was wolfy, thats it.

Ive seen bigger badder bus jobs. Stop making yourself out to be all over Senan when you really werent.

You hardly bussed him. You commented that he was wolfy, thats it.

Ive seen bigger badder bus jobs. Stop making yourself out to be all over Senan when you really werent.

I used the word bussing in response to Connor's post.

I called senan out in black and white. Never said I was all over him but the proof that I thought he was a wolf/wolfy is there.

I called senan out in black and white. Never said I was all over him but the proof that I thought he was a wolf/wolfy is there.

Ok yes you did call him wolfy. No argument here.

It doesn't make you any more villagery. It wouldn't be unusual for a wolf to throw some shade on another wolf on day 1, esp when no real shade is on the wolf.

You really want us to see you as a villager. We can make our own mind sup.

Unless the goal of it was to be able to point back to it at some stage and say 'hey guys i pointing out a wolf in one post one time'. Because you didnt stay on him Oisin - you only posted about it once. Ill give you some points for seeing that post which was, in retrospect, very wolfy; but if you thought you had a wolf, why didnt you stay on it? Its the definition of a light bus. Point it out and then let it fade away until you need it.

In fairness i did introduce bussing into the conversation and also in fairness i should have said light bussing. I dont think you calling out Senan's post and then not sticking with that lean is as strong a look as you are suggesting however.

Ok yes you did call him wolfy. No argument here.

It doesn't make you any more villagery. It wouldn't be unusual for a wolf to throw some shade on another wolf on day 1, esp when no real shade is on the wolf.

You really want us to see you as a villager. We can make our own mind sup.

Fair enough.

Of course you will make your own minds.

But let me ask you this. Isn't one of the whole points of the game to appear as a villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I think I'll be throwing a vote in on Gertrude.

Not sure how much I'll be around this evening.

Fair enough.

But let me ask you this. Isn't one of the whole points of the game to appear as a villager?

Its the point of being a wolf. :cool:

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think I'll be throwing a vote in on Gertrude.

Not sure how much I'll be around this evening.

Whats the reasoning ?

Fair enough.

Lol only if you are a wolf. If you are a villager, the point is to be a villager and act in the interests of the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So there might be 4 more wolves?

You’re the one with backroom access! You tell us!

• Advertisement

Unless the goal of it was to be able to point back to it at some stage and say 'hey guys i pointing out a wolf in one post one time'. Because you didnt stay on him Oisin - you only posted about it once. Ill give you some points for seeing that post which was, in retrospect, very wolfy; but if you thought you had a wolf, why didnt you stay on it? Its the definition of a light bus. Point it out and then let it fade away until you need it.

In fairness i did introduce bussing into the conversation and also in fairness i should have said light bussing. I dont think you calling out Senan's post and then not sticking with that lean is as strong a look as you are suggesting however.

Thats fair yeah and see where you are coming from.

Senan only posted once when I had him on my list. There was nothing else to go back to

Lol only if you are a wolf. If you are a villager, the point is to be a villager and act in the interests of the village.

Ois :Im a villager

How I see Ois when he says that:

giphy.gif

Angus WW wrote: »
    You’re the one with backroom access! You tell us!

No back room here Angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I have won a bodyguard protect, which can be used at anytime.

Oooh, nice one.

Its the point of being a wolf. :cool:
    Ois :Im a villager

How I see Ois when he says that:

giphy.gif

So even as a villager you don't want to appear village?

I am village. Here is my list of priorities.

1. Catch wolves

2. Stay alive as a villager and help the village

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yes, 100%. Along with Oisin and Emily. I’m 50/50 on you.

Why the vote on Oisin over Emily and Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Whats the reasoning ?

Went totally under the radar yesterday, fair enough they've been replaced (as I suspected they would) but she wasn't even mentioned. Has posted a fair bit this morning but most of the posts have some reference to Jacob. I want to know what Jacob is about.

It's between Gertrude and Angus.

That lynch dodge last night is highly suss.

So even as a villager you don't want to appear village?

I am village. Here is my list of priorities.

1. Catch wolves

2. Stay alive as a villager and help the village

I dont think about "appearing village". My actions speak for themselves, I dont worry about them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

morning folks

Hi Gerty
    Evening all

Oh god I’ve some catching up to do. Anyone want to give me a summary?

But Gerty Never did.
    No more wise than when I started reading back :( Voting Emily for now since she felt dodgy at the start but it’s just a hunch tbh. Need to do some serious reading tomorrow

A feeling on Emily but nothing solid.
    Well now this is all very chummy :) quite the pair you two

Re: Emily & Fiona.
    Op is clear that bodyguard doesn’t protect from lynch

Mechanics discussion
    Morning all!

Morning Jacob

The voice of Jacob first appears.
    Any early morning thoughts

Jacob is a very great man

Apart from that, lots to get my head around since I missed a lot of yesterday

I need to understand how Angus avoided the lynch. I asked Jacob but he won’t tell me

Emily and Fiona also interest me

Interest in Emily & Fiona appears consistent. Interested in Angus survival, but then we all are.
    Jacob said you’d say that

He asked me to ask you how a poster with practically no posts could be top of your suss list. He suggested you may need to work harder, whoever you may be or may work for

Pushing back on Orla, makes a good point.
    Oh Jacob is all around us

Fluff
    @angus do you know how you avoided being lynched last night?

Asking pointed questions.
    I explained when I voted. I’d just arrived from across the sea and wasn’t fully up to speed. I’m still not tbh be honest but I’m getting there. Jacob is happy with my progress so far

Catching up...
    This somewhat depends on the assumption that Fiona is village however...

Either you know she is, with it’s own implications or it’s got a big assumption underneath it

Still suspect on Fiona. Consistent.
    Later, first I think I’ll look into the deaths so far and see if I understand what they died for

Jacob approves of this

More catching up
    Of course while you’re waiting you can prep your answer on why your so happy to defend Emily who I assume you don’t know particularly well

This is to Fiona, again pushing a link with Emily.
    And so you know why the island might have moved?

Jacob said it moved many times Ab aeterno but for special reasons. Would you know the reason this time

More questions for Angus.

Not much to go on. Neutral read so far. The Emily/Fiona link as remained after the brain transplant. Nothing concrete backing it up though, but she is at least being direct. The jacob thing doesnt seem to mean anything apart from fluff.

• Advertisement

I dont think about "appearing village". My actions speak for themselves, I dont worry about them.

And neither do I Fiona.

In other news. I will most definitely not be voting for Angus this evening

Advertisement