Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Whats incorrect about it?

Nominee # of votes
    Angus 5
    Wendy 5
    Frank 3
    Mary 2
    Derry 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I thought I still had Mary on 3 votes on my edit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Interesting this - mods were foreshadowing the island disappearance from well befoore 9 last night - makes me wonder if its not something game related rather than player related

Necro wrote: »
    HbCn.gif
    Necro wrote: »
    Lost-frozen-donkey-wheel.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

how many are left to vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Interesting this - mods were foreshadowing the island disappearance from well befoore 9 last night - makes me wonder if its not something game related rather than player related

i just presumed it was Necro playing with our head, tis his wont afterall

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Sorry, I’m a WHOLE minute out

You voted at 8:57, safe in the knowledge there’d be no Lynch

Thoughts on the foreshadow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Thoughts on the foreshadow?

I think the wolves knew the island was moving

Sorry, I’m a WHOLE minute out

You voted at 8:57, safe in the knowledge there’d be no Lynch

I voted at 20:57 because we have to vote before 21:00. I had no idea there would be no lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

We’ve seen a lot of wolf on wolf voting D1 over the last few games. Especially when he was under the radar

Not voting though, Senan only mentions 4 players in his few posts - Frank, Orla, Emily & Angus. Senan puts Frank at top of his list which is unlikely if they're team mates imo

Abigail WW wrote: »
    how many are left to vote?

me still anyway. bit undecided strangely enough. Had been thinking a look at Angus would be useful but not sure with the foreshadow. Fi/ Orla feels like a pair and unlikely to both be wolves from an odds point of view. mary is an intriguing wagon forming there, as was wendy, who I think is village. Pat is making me a bit nervous right now also

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Not voting though, Senan only mentions 4 players in his few posts - Frank, Orla, Emily & Angus. Senan puts Frank at top of his list which is unlikely if they're team mates imo

He mentions those

Who does Senan vote for? Henry!
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Vote Henry WW

It’s nonsense from Senan

Easy to have someone at the top of your reads list D1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Angus gives best detail so I'm sticking there! Can't shake him from my wolf pile at all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I've put wolves on my list day 1 as a wolf.

bit of a holder in on Mary. I've about 10 mins to figure a couple of others as possibles. Frank and the calls for him interest me but not sure theres time to disentangle it.

Ok I see a wagon forming on Angus and I think Angus is more village than Wendy wolf so I'm switching to Frank to save Angus.

balls.. locked out for another 2 phase now. ouch.

may as well post in correct place.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    3 left to vote
    Nominee # of votes
    Angus 7
    Wendy 5
    Mary 3
    Frank 2
    Derry 1

henry nigel phil

He mentions those

Who does Senan vote for? Henry!

It’s nonsense from Senan

Senan being a wolf is one of the few facts we have at the moment. It's not nonsense if you think one of the 4 is a wolf. I agree with you that one is but I don't think Frank's the one

It's getting late now so I'm going for Mary, I had her and Gertie as my picks earlier. Mary picked me up as being lazy for following Vernon's ISO which would be fair enough if she had done much to rebutt it. Or indeed do anything to find wolves other than calling wolf on the players who were suspicious of her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Voted myself just in case saying unvote didn’t work.

• Advertisement

I think the wolves knew the island was moving

You think it was something they did or they just knew - foreshadow starts maybe 30 mins before deadline

Jacobs not around at the moment but I don't think he'd help me understand anyway

wow, big moves going on here

Nominee # of votes
    Angus 7
    Frank 6
    Mary 3
    Wendy 3
    Derry 1

Ok I see a wagon forming on Angus and I think Angus is more village than Wendy wolf so I'm switching to Frank to save Angus.

You thought Angus was dodge yesterday. Nobody seems to actually articulate why Wendy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Senan being a wolf is one of the few facts we have at the moment. It's not nonsense if you think one of the 4 is a wolf. I agree with you that one is but I don't think Frank's the one

It's getting late now so I'm going for Mary, I had her and Gertie as my picks earlier. Mary picked me up as being lazy for following Vernon's ISO which would be fair enough if she had done much to rebutt it. Or indeed do anything to find wolves other than calling wolf on the players who were suspicious of her.

THank you Nigel for your deep insight rivetting

Emily WW wrote: »
    You thought Angus was dodge yesterday. Nobody seems to actually articulate why Wendy

I did yeah, and then I changed my mind after the oisin thing where he seemed to drop all suspicion on angus.

Self pres vote

Hang on, do you think Frank is a wolf? This statement makes no sense tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I don't get this Angus wagon. Why?

Easy to have someone at the top of your reads list D1

Your wolf team mate though? Unlikely imo

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Hang on, do you think Frank is a wolf? This statement makes no sense tbh

If i were putting numbers on it I would put Frank as 10% wolf, wendy 70% wolf but angus 90% village. So I'm choosing to save angus.

Advertisement