Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I 100% got a no vote for tomorrow! I dont know if you did though

Liar.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I made my penalty up. It was a complete fabrication.

That would tally with your voting seemingly be included in Stu's post. Can you say what your prize was then?

I got a prize not a penalty.

My prize was best not to be revealed so I lied so the wolves wouldn't be privy to my info. The less they know right.

So you are lying

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I got a prize not a penalty.

My prize was best not to be revealed so I lied so the wolves wouldn't be privy to my info. The less they know right.

So you are lying

I'm not lying!

Nigel WW wrote: »
    That would tally with your voting seemingly be included in Stu's post. Can you say what your prize was then?

It was a protect. I was able to protect myself from the following munch. Thought it was best to keep that to myself

• Advertisement

@Emily, can you explain why you jumped the gun? It's not a great look

Notice Ive been playing as if my vote counted. My paly doesnt suggest my vote didnt matter.

What are the odds Emily gets a prize I made up. Not likely

Shes lying

Fiona, did you lie about your prize last night?

This is specifically why I asked if you lied about last night, cause I got a penalty

I've been above board, said on thread straight after what I got both times. You lied, now by your own admission

@Emily, can you explain why you jumped the gun? It's not a great look

Catch a liar catch a wolf.

This is specifically why I asked if you lied about last night, cause I got a penalty

I've been above board, said on thread straight after what I got both times. You lied, now by your own admission

But Im not being caught out in a lie.

Im admitting my actions

Youve been caught fibbing

• Advertisement

It was a protect. I was able to protect myself from the following munch. Thought it was best to keep that to myself

Well then if that's the case, you got the same prize as per the the previous round. So get someone else to do the numbers and they'll get the same prize. Then we'll know someone is full of ****e and its not me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

So Emily has

- voted late to try and save Frank

- jumped the gun to enter the code

- is lying about her prize

A nice hat trick

Notice how quick I was to point out your lie Emily.

No hesitation. You just happened to reveal my made up prize?

Get off it.

But Im not being caught out in a lie.

Im admitting my actions

Youve been caught fibbing

I specifically asked you straight after I entered the number because I thought it was odd. So eh, you were caught out!!!

Fiona, did you lie about your prize last night?

Why would you suspect Fiona of having lied if you had received the same prize as her?

Notice how quick I was to point out your lie Emily.

No hesitation. You just happened to reveal my made up prize?

Get off it.

I specifically asked you did you lie about your prize at 9.15pm! Read back there and get off your horse!

Well then if that's the case, you got the same prize as per the the previous round. So get someone else to do the numbers and they'll get the same prize. Then we'll know someone is full of ****e and its not me

My prize was different.

That prize was for an allout prot3ct for anyone. I even queried it with the recipient

Mine was solely on me. Why tell the village that.... it would also tell the wolves.

Youve been caught sunshine

Why would you suspect Fiona of having lied if you had received the same prize as her?

Because I thought it was odd that me and Abi got the same prize yet at last nights scenario there was a difference in prizes and I also thought it odd I got the penalty vote prize, same as the 9pm input last night

Because I thought it was odd that me and Abi got the same prize yet at last nights scenario there was a difference in prizes and I also thought it odd I got the penalty vote prize, same as the 9pm input last night

Its not odd if my penalty was real it would be more acceptable

Hence why you claim you won it.

But you didnt know i made it up.

Liar

My prize was different.

That prize was for an allout prot3ct for anyone. I even queried it with the recipient

Mine was solely on me. Why tell the village that.... it would also tell the wolves.

I asked you first, like literally asked you did you lie!! Then you come on saying you've caught me out, if anyones bothered reading back they'll see that's what happened. Sherlock Holmes here thinks she's figured it all out

• Advertisement

Its not odd if my penalty was real it would be more acceptable

Hence why you claim you won it.

But you didnt know i made it up.

Liar

This is brilliant, be egg on your face soon!

Well that theory is self-resolving if Patrick gets the vote penalty same as you, right?

My prize was different.

Also, you've no idea that your prize wasn't exactly the same as the other person. What were today's prizes?

I asked you first, like literally asked you did you lie!! Then you come on saying you've caught me out, if anyones bothered reading back they'll see that's what happened. Sherlock Holmes here thinks she's figured it all out

Well I did lie.

And you have been caught in a lie. Claiming to receive a prize that likely isnt in the game cause I made it up.

Well that theory is self-resolving if Patrick gets the vote penalty same as you, right?

I'd say so yeah

Also, you've no idea that your prize wasn't exactly the same as the other person. What were today's prizes?

It doenst matter. You copied my made up prize to hide whatever you real prize is.

Phil got a protect, Oisín didn't say

Well I did lie.

And you have been caught in a lie. Claiming to receive a prize that likely isnt in the game cause I made it up.

Grand you lied, at least you admit it. I've played 100% honestly, I always do cause people get caught out when they lie, specifically like you did this evening.

Also, you could have said you had a protect too on yourself and protected someone else but you kept your prize to yourself

Grand you lied, at least you admit it. I've played 100% honestly, I always do cause people get caught out when they lie, specifically like you did this evening.

Also, you could have said you had a protect too on yourself and protected someone else but you kept your prize to yourself

How was i caught out.... go on...ill wait

• Advertisement

It doenst matter. You copied my made up prize to hide whatever you real prize is.

Right so when the next prize is a loss of vote your happy to accept your full of ****?

Advertisement