Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I wouldn’t argue with that theory Nigel.

For me Emily is so far ahead in the race to get lynched that the stewards and time keepers will be gone home by the time anyone else crosses the line

I presume our BG will do their job

Emily is as good a choice as me if you got the same prize as me IMO.

If Emilys bad you will be high on my list afterwards

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Mary seems certain theres 2 wolves left.

Not that I cant confirm that but neither can she.

Mary, whats your take on the prizes Emily and Patrick received keeping in mind I lied about mine.

Will you drop the prizes thing!

It’s immaterial and just results in “you’re lying”, “no I’m not”, “liar” **repeat**

If Emily is lying she’s hardly likely to fold at this stage

Agreed on Angus

I presume one of Abbi, Derry or myself will be munched

I hope it’s Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Wow.

I feel a little..... hurt

Derry WW wrote: »
    Wow.

I feel a little..... hurt

Only joking Derry

Will you drop the prizes thing!

It’s immaterial and just results in “you’re lying”, “no I’m not”, “liar” **repeat**

If Emily is lying she’s hardly likely to fold at this stage

Agreed on Angus

I presume one of Abbi, Derry or myself will be munched

I hope it’s Derry

No I wont drop it. Sorry.

Id like to get the opinions of others to aid my own thoughts. Id like to know if Im made for thinking Emily and perhaps you getting the same prize I made up.

No I cant get over it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

No I wont drop it. Sorry.

Id like to get the opinions of others to aid my own thoughts. Id like to know if Im made for thinking Emily and perhaps you getting the same prize I made up.

No I cant get over it
    What's the conclusion?

Patrick is a wolf with Emily?
    Would Patrick deliver Frank like that if he was wolf?

Derry WW wrote: »
    What's the conclusion?

Patrick is a wolf with Emily?
    Would Patrick deliver Frank like that if he was wolf?

How did he deliver Frank....I wouldnt say he delivered him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Kids dropped to school - caught up first this time. That was an excellent night. Well done getting Frank over the line and saving Angus. Sorry Angus my read on you was way off.

Ill do some interactions counting now and get the updated file up before 10.

Id like to take a look at those who voted for Frank. There are potentially 2 wolves in there, or there are cleared villagers in there. Id like to see what their posting might indicate on that. Ill do as much as i can before 10.

Sorry in general guys i told the mods before the game that i can only really manage 9-5 for the game while im at work (please dont tell my boss). Its why i stopped playing for a while - playing in the evenings was just taking up too much of my life for a quarter of the month (every month).

I suppose when I think of it, with 2 wolves or no wolves in the Frank voters, I think its fair to assume Emily and Patrick are not on the same team.

I just couldn't beleive the penalty I made up has been used to the letter

Ill drop it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ah Fiona, by any measure he did.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Munch order now should be Emily then Nigel I think. Really dont like Nigel trying to move people off Frank.

*Lynch order

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    @Patrick, I think you had the right conclusion but maybe the wrong reason here for Frank's vote.

Look at the night 1 voting data, I think Frank's late vote wasn't down the assassin wolf at all - he voted late on the Angus wagon to ensure that the auditor got a result of "even". One of Fiona & Emily is a wolf.

I'm off to bed

Heres something for everyone to consider and it was sparked by the above post Nigel put up about the auditor. With the result so close, it could have really went either way last night, my bet is the wolf voted away from the Angus/Frank wagon completely. Wolves are obviously conscious of the auditor which makes me look at Nigel and his late vote on Mary coupled with a throwaway vote on Gertie day 1 as very suspicious

Looked through Franks post, nothing that I can see of interest.

A lot of interest in Monday's voting, very much in keeping with Nigel's theory that he wanted to make sure there were an even number of wolves on the Angus wagon

Frank WW wrote: »
    current state
    Angus 7
    Fiona 2
    Gertrude 2
    Orla 2
    Vernon 2
    Derry 1
    Emily 1
    Mary 1
    Phil 1

Angus has so much of a lead, with only 4 not voted yet, it looks like a foregone conclusion already.
    she is voting angus
    think this is right as of now.

Angus 8
    Vernon 3
    Fiona 2
    Gertrude 2
    Orla 2
    Derry 1
    Emily 1
    Phil 1

Does an readback of Mary which then throws shade on Isla.
    Marys body of work is more than i gave it credit for coming up to lynch. Have just been ISOing her, as I was on the cusp of voting for her due to anothers opinions of her. glad i held off and read mary myself, the impression i remember from the read was that mary only did numbers, and not much more, my interactions with mary was with regards numbers, so i took the person who said that with too much regard. Mary has way more than just numbers talk., i must go back and find who said that. as that has now become a quirk for me.
    Islas post is wrong, and is easy demonstrable by iso'ing mary. There is much more there than just numbers, as isla says.

Doesn't like Conor's analysis
    Stunning analysis spurts out 4 of the top 8 posters as persons of interest.

Tool that checks for peoples interactions finds that the people who have the most posts are likely to have the most interaction. We need to keep a greater eye on the people posting most to the thread.
    Also noteworthy, the people who have not posted and are not online are not worthy of keeping an eye on.
    More news on this stunning development as it arrives.

This has been a breaking news anointment from Frank WW.

Pulls Derry out of nowhere really, filmsy reasoning
    Voting Derry

Reading from post #900, I found the reactions to being questioned very wolfie. Their 'knowledge' that there is more than 3 wolves
    Their 'quick, before 4' also seemed dodge, but i'm unsure how, but there was also a reluctance to own the post afterwards as per rule 9.

Nothing good can be taken from his posts, I suppose this has to do with the lack of pressure on him. At 8:53 he posted this as the state of voting, it was right before Phil and Abbi piled in on him, he'd also miscounted his own votes which didn't help him.
    3 left to vote
    Nominee # of votes
    Angus 7
    Wendy 5
    Mary 3
    Frank 2
    Derry 1

henry nigel phil

giphy.gif

Looked through Franks post, nothing that I can see of interest.

A lot of interest in Monday's voting, very much in keeping with Nigel's theory that he wanted to make sure there were an even number of wolves on the Angus wagon

Does an readback of Mary which then throws shade on Isla.

Doesn't like Conor's analysis

Pulls Derry out of nowhere really, filmsy reasoning

Nothing good can be taken from his posts, I suppose this has to do with the lack of pressure on him. At 8:53 he posted this as the state of voting, it was right before Phil and Abbi piled in on him, he'd also miscounted his own votes which didn't help him.

giphy.gif

Im gonna look at others FFA and readlists from yesterday and their opinion of Frankie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ah come on now, he started the voting for Frank when Frank was under no pressure!

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Not voting though, Senan only mentions 4 players in his few posts - Frank, Orla, Emily & Angus. Senan puts Frank at top of his list which is unlikely if they're team mates imo

This caught my eye and since then Nigel is doubling down on Emily. Might be bussing a team mate in trouble? Feeling more villagery about Mary when I look at it that way.

Voting record...

Frank(9): Patrick, Derry, Angus, Abi, prize vote x 2, prize vote x 2, Phil.
    Angus(8): Orla, Conor, Emily, Barbara, Wendy, prize vote x 2, Frank.
    Mary(4): Vernon, Fiona, Gertrude, Nigel.
    Wendy(1): Mary
    Henry (2): Penalty vote x 2

Sorry about the delay.

Nigel is away from the two end wagons but an hour before there were three wagons, Mary, Wendy and Angus
    Can we listen to Phil please

Can we limit the voting to two or three wagons, it’ll give us information on where the wolves are

I’ll vote for either Wendy or Mary

Vernon WW wrote: »
    This caught my eye and since then Nigel is doubling down on Emily. Might be bussing a team mate in trouble? Feeling more villagery about Mary when I look at it that way.

My impression at the time was that there was no way in hell I could convince Nigel to move to Frank

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ah come on now, he started the voting for Frank when Frank was under no pressure!

Ive read back and your right.

I assumed it was Phil and not Patrick who started it. It was both and mostly Patrick.

My bad

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Mary WW wrote: »
    First off I think based on numbers that there are between 5 to 7 wolves including the rolls mentioned on first page.

Frank: village lean prior to his assessment of me

Orla Still not sure she is village.Yesterday felt like a script between her and Fiona

Fiona hopped in to control things from the start, organising and had an onging head to head with Orla which felt orchestrated.

Angus - TWTBAW I think village ALso the way shade was thrown on him by Fiona as an experiment

Nigel- wolfy questions everyone but uses someone elses ISO to decide about me lazy

Emily - still decided

Phil- village lean voted for him as I wanted to see how Anghus Orla and Fiona played out and I knew he wasnt going to be voted off. So a throwaway vote, sorry Phil.

Derry -I feel village maybe on a task yesterday but was trying to keep away from code input Why?

Abigail - Wolfy based on how she intereacted with Anghus and used her vote.

Gertie - Old Gerties not much posting yesterday. New Gertie questioning and catching up tbd

Conor - good analysis, though I cant make head not tail of it, it looks pretty helpful leaning villagey but could be wolf pocketing

Vernon - wolf based on his ISO which is waaaaay off in its final outcome

Mary - Village as ye will find out tonight:D

Oisin - village lean, will look into more

Vote to be decided.

Mary with a Frank village lean.

Mary with a Frank village lean.

Maybe just because Frank gave her a village lean? Mary hasn't been super involved.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Read the OP, we have a bodyguard.

Fingers crossed it’s not Orla or Emily!

Maybe just because Frank gave her a village lean? Mary hasn't been super involved.

Just saying what I see. She was involved enough to make a read list.

To be fair her FFA had a high number of suspects. I find that wolves usually have a lower amount of suss villagers. They like to cosy up for to others.

Her FFA is gack though.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Fingers crossed it’s not Orla or Emily!

Theyd surely protect you.

What Id be thinking though will the BG gamble on protecting someone else thinking the wolved wont hit you for fear of hitting a protected player

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Will I do numbers at 10 or should we see what happens if we do nothing?

No one switches off the Angus wagon.

Those not on the Angus wagon could be avoiding the auditor.

Lots of late lates from 8 onwards. Again Derry and Nigels late votes on Gerty stand out.

Frank doesn't appear to be avoiding the auditor.

I thought I got that idea out of my own head, turns out I got it out of yours

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Just to be clear, I'm not doubling down on Emily but as per my post last night, I think Frank's vote on night 1 was to get an even number of wolves on Angus - if that's correct then one (and only one) of Emily/Fiona is a wolf

Tbf, my posts about Frank yesterday make for terrible reading now. I even proposed him to input the numbers ffs (I wasn't the only one but I think I was the first one) , it's literally the situation I spoke about when I proposed using a nomination system for the numbers yesterday morning i.e. If someone nominates a wolf, they could be nominating a team mate.

My logic for defending Frank was Senan's post putting him as his most likely wolf. I was wrong but I think the logic stands up to scrutiny nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Derry WW

Abigail WW okay
    Angus WW okay
    Patrick WW okay

Barbara WW no idea
    Conor WW deep hide

There are 2 or 3 wolves left, but not 1.

Fiona WW village
    Orla WW village
    Nigel WW probably village

Henry WW who
    Vernon WW who
    Gertrude WW won't answer questions

Wendy WW not sure
    Emily WW now think might be wolf, go check notes why you thought she was village
    Mary WW wolf

I'd say there might be a wolf in the middle group and def one in the last group

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Angus WW wrote: »
    Will I do numbers at 10 or should we see what happens if we do nothing?

numbers at 10
    Mary won't be able to resist

Advertisement