Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I vote we go Orla first

Why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Why?

Because I don't think she is on the same team as you and if you are good as per Angus then she is evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I only got the prize this morning. The choice of boats was this morning.

Lost people, are those boats connected to the series? A quick Google yields nothing

Orla WW wrote: »
    A PM from Necro.

Talk me through the events,

When did Necro PM you

What occured to make Necro PM you, was it anything you did? Is it part of your role? Whats your role?

Because I don't think she is on the same team as you and if you are good as per Angus then she is evil.

Why dont you think shes on my team? Whats she done to suggest shes not village.... i mean besides her peek claim

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    There are obviously more than 3 baddies though, but I still think just 2 teams, village and wolf

Why obvious?

How is it obvious to you?

Wendy and Angus, sell me on Orla being a wolf?

I dont see it. shes annoying, lazy and not very helpful but I dont think shes a wolf.

Shes too confrontational IMO to be a wolf. Id say her play thus far hasnt been far off your approach Angus in terms of play. Ive had my silly run ins with both you and Orla.

Fair enough if you dont think Islas post confirms we are on the same team, but i see nothing to suggest she was a wolf.

well.... until her peek claim anyway.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Why obvious?

How is it obvious to you?

Its not obvious.

I speculate that there are more based on the numbers. But I really dont know personally.

the win conditions suggest that 2 teams exists, one village one wolf. But The black smoke deaths and the "others" tease suggest there is plenty we do not know.

Like yes the win conditions make it clear its 2 teams, but how do you explain the black smoke then (not you Derry, just everyone)

Why dont you think shes on my team? Whats she done to suggest shes not village.... i mean besides her peek claim

How about just trusting me?

Its not obvious.

I speculate that there are more based on the numbers. But I really dont know personally.

the win conditions suggest that 2 teams exists, one village one wolf. But The black smoke deaths and the "others" tease suggest there is plenty we do not know.

Like yes the win conditions make it clear its 2 teams, but how do you explain the black smoke then (not you Derry, just everyone)

Can you stop answering the questions on the wolves behalf

• Advertisement

How about just trusting me?

You happy to be lynched/killed if you are wrong?

Can you stop answering the questions on the wolves behalf

Is Babs a wolf?

You happy to be lynched/killed if you are wrong?

Yea absolutely!

All i know is one of you are evil and Angus says its not you.

Yea absolutely!

Ah there it is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Yea absolutely!

Aaaaahhhhh

Happy to believe Wendy on this

Wendy, what other information have you got?

Ok so I have pretty much came out on thread already so might as well confirm what I know incase the black smoke comes for me. I am the apprentice detective.

Fiona and Orla are not on a team (Isla found this out after her on thread post)
    Abigail and Angus are on a team

Suppose it all comes down to when we think Isla got her first peek as to whether we can rely on her post.

I personally would think it was last night so I wouldn’t be counting the post and would just keep Fiona and Orla separate

Ill take this post as confirmation Isla didnt use her power on Orla and I. But you did.

Vote in for Orla

Ill take this post as confirmation Isla didnt use her power on Orla and I. But you did.

Vote in for Orla

No she did but N1 was on Monday night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Lost people, are those boats connected to the series? A quick Google yields nothing

No not really

Don’t know what to make of it tbh

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Im not a wolf but Orla has made my day nice and easy by saying i am. Vote going in on Orla.

Suppose it all comes down to when we think Isla got her first peek as to whether we can rely on her post.

I personally would think it was last night so I wouldn’t be counting the post and would just keep Fiona and Orla separate
    Angus appears village after Oisin’s switch overnight to his approach with Angus so would a Wolf really try to save him in a Lynch by switching their vote to another wolf?

I would put both Angus and Abigail on the same side as villagers

Here are my two posts hinting at what I knew

Orla has lost her voice. Strange that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Snakes got her tongue maybe

Right happy to go with Wendy’s info

@wendy in terms of knowing which team, do you get any information on the others as a team at this stage? Ie if two people were say village and other what do you get

Yea absolutely!

So with it fairly nailed on that Orla is bad and Ive voted.....

giphy.gif

So with it fairly nailed on that Orla is bad and Ive voted.....

giphy.gif

We wait for the others I guess

I don’t think games near over bit hopefully it’s 3 wolves in a team and we reduce the kill rate by lynching orla

Right happy to go with Wendy’s info

@wendy in terms of knowing which team, do you get any information on the others as a team at this stage? Ie if two people were say village and other what do you get

No. i give two names and get either a positive or negative answer, no other information.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ok so I have pretty much came out on thread already so might as well confirm what I know incase the black smoke comes for me. I am the apprentice detective.

Fiona and Orla are not on a team (Isla found this out after her on thread post)
    Abigail and Angus are on a team

So we have abigail essentially lock clear on this too.

• Advertisement

I suppose we could discuss any others theories or the black smoke.....or.... we cant just celebrate.

giphy.gif

Advertisement