Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    PUTTING IN THE NUMBERS IS DEATH FOR THE VILLAGE

Are you gonna type in all caps until we lynch you? coz that's gonna get annoying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Well look who was first out of the box with replies.

Hey Hurley, or is it Claire?

You are a traitor to the island.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So you think in a game where there is already 3 dead wolves, there is another 4 evils? :D:D

• Advertisement

And the named players are straight in with votes against me despite being sure it was Conor or Orla that needed to die.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Guys I have to do this fast before The Others arrive. I'm the smoke. They've been using me all game to kill players.

I wasn't allowed to reveal on thread. Now they've used me four times and I've dropped my four clues I'm free to speak. There's only one way to save the village here, don't put the numbers in at 10. Every time the numbers go in it primes for a kill the following day.

Do not trust these players:
    Son - Derry
    Sawyer - Patrick
    Juliet - Abigail
    Kate - Angus

I think they were gonna try and convert Wendy but I don't know if its gone through yet.

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH STOP PUTTING THE NUMBERS IN

Brendan was killed for suggesting it.

Ah ok I’ll bite

Tell us about the others so i suppose is the obvious question

And the named players are straight in with votes against me despite being sure it was Conor or Orla that needed to die.

Maybe that's because we know you are lying!!

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So you think in a game where there is already 3 dead wolves, there is another 4 evils? :D:D

I have a theory that The Others are not just village but wolves too.

Using the villagers to wolf hunt and using the smoke to villager hunt.

Ah ok I’ll bite

Ooh and could you pick kills or else how were they “using”you

Ooh and what’s the rush

• Advertisement

Ah ok I’ll bite

What do you want to know?

Ooh and could you pick kills or else how were they “using”you

Ooh and what’s the rush

I had no say in the kills but I could drop the notes, hence the little clues on the way.

Ok so honest time folks, I'm Abigail and I'm an Other. A group of seven us have been working to save the village together behind the scenes from day 0. We were told that some wolves were among us so we couldn't totally trust one another. We controlled the smoke monster and ****ed up badly yesterday by sending him after Oisin. Brendan was killed by a rogue Other, Hurley or Claire who moved the island on day 1 (hence no lynch) and sent the monster after poor Brendan. The mods sent the monster after Steve so we assume that was a flavour kill. The rest of us 100% trust each other and we invited Wendy into our room today.

So I can 100% confirm that Derry, Patrick, and Angus are good and are on team village. Phil was one of us too.

I had no say in the kills but I could drop the notes, hence the little clues on the way.

So you weren’t really “used” then?

What not just one nice big note? Maybe with pictures for the slower amongst us?

Intriguing that orlas a vanilla wolf though

Means we’ve more than 3 in team bad guys #1

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ok so honest time folks, I'm Abigail and I'm an Other. A group of seven us have been working to save the village together behind the scenes from day 0. We were told that some wolves were among us so we couldn't totally trust one another. We controlled the smoke monster and ****ed up badly yesterday by sending him after Oisin. Brendan was killed by a rogue Other, Hurley or Claire who moved the island on day 1 (hence no lynch) and sent the monster after poor Brendan. The mods sent the monster after Steve so we assume that was a flavour kill. The rest of us 100% trust each other and we invited Wendy into our room today.

So I can 100% confirm that Derry, Patrick, and Angus are good and are on team village. Phil was one of us too.

Ok, cool so confirming the bones of what I've said but trying to spin it in your favour.

Nice to see my theory about there being wolves in the others is true.

There should be 2 left minimum, Claire and Hurley.

What do you want to know?

Meh, just spill everything you know, I’ve a high threshold for this stuff

So you weren’t really “used” then?

What not just one nice big note? Maybe with pictures for the slower amongst us?

Ask the game designer. I had my rules I had to stick with. So did they Others. If they used me four times, and if i wasnt lynch/killed they could come out on thread.

Oh, we weren't allowed to talk about the Others until the last clue was posted by ol Smokie today at 4. Now we're free to talk.

• Advertisement

There are 2 characters in the Others backroom that have not been killed (no auto priest reveal of their death) and who we suspect as wolves for going rogue, so my guess is that we have 2 wolves left - Vernon and someone else.

There should be 2 left minimum, Claire and Hurley.

Explain

Oh, we weren't allowed to talk about the Others until the last clue was posted by ol Smokie today at 4. Now we're free to talk.

I think I already said that. Bit slow getting your info out there guys.

@ gert - see my post above

Gertrude have you me muted or something? I've explained.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Explain

In the Others back room we use our character names. Hurley and Claire have never been a character who died so at least 2 wolves left.

Another vote on me from a player I exposed. So predictable.

This is self resolving anyway. We lynch Vernon tonight. If he's the smoke monster then the village is ****ed and might as well just throw in the towel coz there's apparently 4/5 wolves left in us Others.

If he's one of Claire or Hurley then we're right and we can bring it home for the village.

So they're going to use their voting block to lynch me. Then they'll push the button. I don't know what happens if they push it and I'm dead but I know they wont take the risk. See the votes already piling up against me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I for one think we should believe him.

Thanks for coming out Mr. Monster sir.

Advertisement