Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Spell the downside to a rota out to me? Pretend Im 5.

Should roles target anyone in monday p1? Should we protect them, track them, detective them, are we making a target of people?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Should roles target anyone in monday p1? Should we protect them, track them, detective them, are we making a target of people?

The Jack of all trades is the only one I see that has a choice.

I definitely wouldn’t shoot anyone.
    After that it’s a balancing act, they don’t want to die before they use their other two powers but tracking or role blocking someone tonite is a shot in the dark. I’d probably use them in the order of track-role block - shot. Lasting until Wednesday is a tough call by the looks of it given that we lost someone today.

I think it’s 50/50 whether they use it tonite or not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

An Oracle who upon their death will reveal the role of their chosen target to the rest of the world.

We never discussed the Oracle, my first time seeing it. I take they pick someone today and whenever they die that person is revealed too. Hopefully they can change their pick throughout, as their suspicions develop

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You better hope that the cock arises early in the morning.

Why? I dont care if you go first.

Id rather you didnt but sure Ive no idea what happens

Frank WW wrote: »

I have no idea. Why would an evil target them.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I have no idea. Why would an evil target them.

Why does an evil target anyone?

Some answers could be, too sow confusion. We make a roster of who does numbers when and they kill people who are supposed to do stuff tomorrow, so we now have a roster that’s already broken.

As there is a protect, they want to be unpredictable, so therefore me mentioning that the p1’s could be a target for protection and detection they may have just become less likely munches.

But, they may guess that we think that they might do that, so then believe that the roles will go elsewhere as they think wolves won’t go there, but the wolves go there anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a8ygkeo7v2kp9kjiv6iqpjsv5ncgdg4uunryxcql&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning everyone. So on an early morning read back:

Hard luck Steve! Thems are the breaks in WW!

Rota is a good idea but it needs randomisation to ensure wolf influence is mitigated. Wary of us having a helpful wolf organising or encouraging the current order.

Thats all i got....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

@patrick
    Are you looking for Kate? What was that about?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    @patrick
    Are you looking for Kate? What was that about?

I’m going to have to read from the beginning again as Sunday posts obviously passed right by me.

I agree about the roster randomisation. Im open to a roster obviously, but maybe after 10 we can try get one in stone.

Is there a contingency in place for someone not doing their time in the rota (either due to RL or by design)?

I mean obviously if someone fails in their duty they are prime lynch candidates, but given the OP warns of devastating consequences if the numbers don't go in on time, maybe we need a backup plan? Like the numbers getting input are more important than who inputs them, from what i can see.

Regarding the numbers, do you input all numbers in one post or 1 number per post and six posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I agree about the roster randomisation. Im open to a roster obviously, but maybe after 10 we can try get one in stone.

I think we need a plan to stop Orla going on her solo mission to input the numbers this morning. Rather than relying on one person to beat her to it I suggest anyone who is online at 10 inputs the numbers and hopefully one of us gets it in before her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Morning folks, lots of chat which is good to see

Angus WW wrote: »
    I think we need a plan to stop Orla going on her solo mission to input the numbers this morning. Rather than relying on one person to beat her to it I suggest anyone who is online at 10 inputs the numbers and hopefully one of us gets it in before her?

Mildly wolfy suggestion here, id say have two or three people on to beat her if required but if loads of us enter we are effectively locking out multiple people. Potential disaster later

Regarding the numbers, do you input all numbers in one post or 1 number per post and six posts.

Are you going for it Fi?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Mod:

I will clarify this as it is relevant information

One post will suffice with all numbers input in the correct sequence.

Multiple posts could get... messy.

Are you going for it Fi?

No, some don't want me to go first so I shall not attempt it.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Mildly wolfy suggestion here, id say have two or three people on to beat her if required but if loads of us enter we are effectively locking out multiple people. Potential disaster later

What!! So you’re happy to let Orla enter the numbers after her bizarre posts yesterday? She basically told us she was entering the codes this morning no matter what and said she wouldn’t be available to be part of the rota at any other time in the game.

You’ve somehow turned me pointing out the obvious to me being a wolf.

Emily WW wrote: »

Well I had Emily and Wendy down for today, but others want the rota randomized.

How do we react to this?

What!! So you’re happy to let Orla enter the numbers after her bizarre posts yesterday? She basically told us she was entering the codes this morning no matter what and said she wouldn’t be available to be part of the rota at any other time in the game.

Id say let her, anything fishy happens its on her head.

Well I had Emily and Wendy down for today, but others want the rota randomized.

How do we react to this?

Well I’d remove Emily from the list for starters after her comments above. Is she certain she’ll beat Orla to it at 10?

It could be a task that gives her more wolf powers. I don’t think it’s worth the risk.

Why would you organise an entire rota if you are happy for someone to ignore the rota and do their own thing?

It could be a task that gives her more wolf powers. I don’t think it’s worth the risk.

She could be good trying to aid the village.

Who knows her motives? Shes being open about it, whether its because she has a role related quest or shes just an over eager villager who wants to be FIRST to enter the buttons.

I say, let her.... it falls on her. Something bad happens we lynch her.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why would you organise an entire rota if you are happy for someone to ignore the rota and do their own thing?

I think a rota is a neat idea and gives everyone a purpose. Wolves should be helping out, as per the OP.

My theory is that something bad will happen if numbers aren't entered twice a phase. Bad for everyone, villagers and wolves.

I dont think a single player going rogue will be bad unless they incorrectly input the numbers.

But thats my thinking.

Nope, read my post again! I said if we want to beat her then two or maybe three others do so. Otherwise we could lock a lot of the village out for 4 phases which is dodgy for the village.

This is a very heavy response to what I wrote

• Advertisement

Well I’d remove Emily from the list for starters after her comments above. Is she certain she’ll beat Orla to it at 10?

You'd remove me based on what comments? I'll be on at 10am, id also recommend someone else doing the same in the event of me getting munched, hence my two or three comment earlier

Advertisement