Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I can confirm what Abbi says is true. There’s at least two more wolves, Vernon + AN Other

Angus will confirm this

Wendy will also confirm that we were responsible for killing Orla

Looks like we’re in end game

We lynch Vernon. Angus will be able to tell us if there’s an odd or even number of voters on that wagon.
    Wendy will check one of the remaining versus someone confirmed good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I can confirm what Abbi says is true. There’s at least two more wolves, Vernon + AN Other

Angus will confirm this

We lynch Vernon. Angus will be able to tell us if there’s an odd or even number of voters on that wagon.

Of course you can. I already confirmed you guys are working as a group behind the scenes. Its no ****ing surprise you'll back each other up.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I for one think we should believe him.

Thanks for coming out Mr. Monster sir.

Wolf No. 2

Are you Claire or Hurley?

Angus will confirm this

Highlighting again to confirm that theyve been using me in secret to kill village players all game. The JOAT was a real prize for them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wolf No. 2

Are you Claire or Hurley?

Ah ah ah. Vernon has put effort into this. Lets see how it plays out.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus will confirm this

Yes I confirm also. Vernon 100% wolf. Just one more thing......

.......I TOLD YOU ALL ORLA WAS EVIL 1000 TIMES. I won’t mention it again, thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Highlighting again to confirm that theyve been using me in secret to kill village players all game. The JOAT was a real prize for them.

Yes the others controlled the black smoke but you are not the black smoke. You are a wolf that was part of the original 7 others.

Im checking the interactions tracker Angus and it was more like 876 times.

Ah ah ah. Vernon has put effort into this. Lets see how it plays out.

That’s true

Like I said earlier it’s box office

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29lmn0pv7qz1x7tcd0xl4ossvuwuy2kh6fy5ka3eb3&rid=giphy.gif

Where is Fiona?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Gertrude have you me muted or something? I've explained.

Timing of catching up - I’m answering as I get to stuff they’re will be overlap.

Where indeed.

*Knowing smile*

I for one think we should believe him.

Thanks for coming out Mr. Monster sir.

Conor’s obvs giving himself up, confirming he’s a wolf also. Thanks man.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yes the others controlled the black smoke but you are not the black smoke. You are a wolf that was part of the original 7 others.

Nice to see you've joined them wholeheartedly Wendy. Super villagery to be using a black smoke assassin behind the scenes to kill villagers without any consultation at all.

Im checking the interactions tracker Angus and it was more like 876 times.

Lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor that's disappointing. I had you down as village. Bad Conor! Sit on the naughty step.

Nice to see you've joined them wholeheartedly Wendy. Super villagery to be using a black smoke assassin behind the scenes to kill villagers without any consultation at all.

We just killed Orla and used our vote to lynch Frank last night. Why would we do that if we were wolves?

Im going to acquiesce and sit on that step, Abigail. But not because you told me to. Because i want to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I can confirm what the other others is saying is true.

The list of villagers is on my read list as okay.

I'm sorry I doubted you about Orla.

Angus WW wrote: »
    We just killed Orla and used our vote to lynch Frank last night. Why would we do that if we were wolves?

Well i mean equally, why would Vernon invent some fantastical story about being a smoke monster Angus.

We all have our pasts.

• Advertisement

Well it certainty shakes things up. I’m not sure anyone’s stories are without holes. Either the wolves have a vast number advantage and 3 kills a day or there’s some sort of secret death cult within the village that has been communing to dispense vigilante justice (in spite of being infiltrated)

And I thought Jacob was bonkers

Well it certainty shakes things up. I’m not sure anyone’s stories are without holes. Either the wolves have a vast number advantage and 3 kills a day or there’s some sort of secret death cult within the village that has been communing to dispense vigilante justice (in spite of being infiltrated)

What’s the gig with Jacob?

Well it's kinda option 2. A secret death cult whose members have unknown allegiances trying their best to control a smoke monster for the betterment of the island and it's inhabitants. All hands up though, we majorly ****ed up about Oisin and we are forever sorry for that.

4gtppd.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

The numbers aren't linked.

I'm not sure why Vernon doesn't want us to enter them

Well i mean equally, why would Vernon invent some fantastical story about being a smoke monster Angus.

We all have our pasts.

Would you believe a wolf (Hurley) saved me on the first lynch by moving the island. He was trying to use up our powers but made a poor choice.

Guys I have to do this fast before The Others arrive. I'm the smoke. They've been using me all game to kill players.

I wasn't allowed to reveal on thread. Now they've used me four times and I've dropped my four clues I'm free to speak. There's only one way to save the village here, don't put the numbers in at 10. Every time the numbers go in it primes for a kill the following day.

Do not trust these players:
    Son - Derry
    Sawyer - Patrick
    Juliet - Abigail
    Kate - Angus

I think they were gonna try and convert Wendy but I don't know if its gone through yet.

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH STOP PUTTING THE NUMBERS IN

Brendan was killed for suggesting it.

Ok Vernon help me with the math here

3 wolves in op

Orla was vanilla makes 4 with seer still out there

You’re now adding 4-5 more

That’s up to 9 baddies in a game of 23 players

Correct?

And just think, if he hadn't done that we wouldn't be in such a strong position now. Cheers Hurley/Claire!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm so feckin confused

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    And just think, if he hadn't done that we wouldn't be in such a strong position now. Cheers Hurley/Claire!

Can you clarify a few things for me?
    How many are in the room?
    Whos in the room?
    How many are dead?
    Do you think your room is clean now?

If we don't put in the codes what happens? Do you all die?

Is Vernon in the room or not?

****, I need a lie down

Advertisement