Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Why are you not remaining as part of the group? If you're in there, surely you'd win too??

I'm their weapon not their friend.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Question for the others - if you're wolf and you get invited into this secret room, why wouldn't you come out and say your username and just pretend to be an NRV?

Okay, I have a proposal for discussion:

Emily is the Oracle and can select one person to have their identity revealed upon her death. Emily selects Vernon as this person.

We then lynch Emily and hopefully answer both questions simultaneously, right??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Question for the others - if you're wolf and you get invited into this secret room, why wouldn't you come out and say your username and just pretend to be an NRV?

We started as 7 a mix of wolves and villagers. We didn’t know who’s good or bad. We proved who we are by saying I’m going to mention xox now on thread and the rest of us would see and confirm they are who they are. 2 didn’t do this. Hurley and Claire.

We only ever invited Wendy. That was today after we knew she had been peeked as good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Ya they coulda done that. Hurley couldn’t cause he jumped the gun D1 but Claire chose not to

• Advertisement

Emily is the Oracle and can select one person to have their identity revealed upon her death. Emily selects Vernon as this person.

Just prolonging keeping Vernon alive but if that’s what’s needed work away

Ah Jaysus, don’t tell me you’re a wolf as well.

We know vernon is evil, why sacrifice Emily to find out.

Angus WW wrote: »
    We started as 7 a mix of wolves and villagers. We didn’t know who’s good or bad. We proved who we are by saying I’m going to mention xox now on thread and the rest of us would see and confirm they are who they are. 2 didn’t do this. Hurley and Claire.

We only ever invited Wendy. That was today after we knew she had been peeked as good.

A wolf and villager mix killing other wolves and villagers for their own ends, in secret.

We cannot trust them.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    A wolf and villager mix killing other wolves and villagers for their own ends, in secret.

We cannot trust them.

Did you put your username out on thread?

We cannot trust them.

But you were one of us Vern. You’re basically saying they shouldn’t trust you either!

• Advertisement

He didn’t and he still won’t say if he’s Hurley or Claire.

I wasn't able to post on the thread. Like I said, a weapon not a friend.

I wasn't able to post on the thread. Like I said, a weapon not a friend.

So they agreed on who to kill and told you in the backroom? How do you put in the kill order? What were the consequences if you didn't?

So they agreed on who to kill and told you in the backroom? How do you put in the kill order? What were the consequences if you didn't?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2909p0fdrb79rrsajept2npiv4kdjc4jm7014bshhu&rid=giphy.gif

The order was
    Smoke Nigel WW
    it was up to them to use me or not, the trade off being the prizes. They had to use me I think as otherwise they'd take too long to reach endgame.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Vernon are you Ben?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I buy the other either being wolf or village and a mix. Its the only win conditions, there is no other win conditions and no way there is that many wolves left

At the moment that would seem a pretty good assessment

The order was
    Smoke Nigel WW
    it was up to them to use me or not, the trade off being the prizes. They had to use me I think as otherwise they'd take too long to reach endgame.

What were the consequences of you not putting in the kill order?

Why wouldnt we just lynch Vernon in that case and get the infor tat way? best case there is we kill a villager to confirm a wolf, as opposed to killing a wolf directly Given no one else is claiming oracle I dont see the gain here

Why were you allowed invite Wendy?

Did you have options to invite others?

• Advertisement

The order was
    Smoke Nigel WW

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296vajjp719tuhri30r5ndg2vyw1ngap790me784gx&rid=giphy.gif

Mary WW wrote: »
    Vernon are you Ben?

Oh I forgot about the character Ben. Defo an evil.

The order was
    Smoke Nigel WW

What were the prizes? how were they used?

We could invite anyone we wanted, just once. Three people were needed for it. That’s why the wolves couldn’t hijack it

Oh I forgot about the character Ben. Defo an evil.

Yup and he was trying to manipulate Locke into not entering the code

The order was
    Smoke Nigel WW

So I’ll bite

Who put in the order if it was up to us to use you or not?

What prizes are these?

And what is our endgame? We killed an RV and a wolf. Are you claiming we’re a whole other team?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    We could invite anyone we wanted, just once. Three people were needed for it. That’s why the wolves couldn’t hijack it

How did you pick the people?

We could have invited anyone at anytime, but we didn’t want to unknowingly invite another wolf. We found out Wendy always good from the peak so invited her.

Why wouldnt we just lynch Vernon in that case and get the infor tat way? best case there is we kill a villager to confirm a wolf, as opposed to killing a wolf directly Given no one else is claiming oracle I dont see the gain here

In case Vernon is telling the truth and there's something else at play. I'm at a loss to know what the "something else" could be though

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    How did you pick the people?

We only ever invited Wendy who was confirmed good.

Advertisement