Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

42 23 16 15 8 4

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'm glad you're here for this :)

It’s obvious now you’re Hurley and you’ve had a bee in your bonet for being the wolf who saved me on day one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Emily WW wrote: »
    42 23 16 15 8 4

SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE SYSTEM FAILURE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lol the irony.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

See you at 9 Conor

• Advertisement

* something profound *

Fiona WW wrote:
    See you at 9 Conor

I do my booty calling at 8.59. I do my showering at 9.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I do my booty calling at 8.59. I do my showering at 9.

I like dinner and a cuddle before Im fcuked

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

A one minute man. Brave of you to admit that Conor.

I've extremely brave. And modest.

• Advertisement

Into the breach once again dear friends. God speed.

Hold me.

Wendy WW has been disemboweled by the Smoke Monster

She was

PerfectMixedHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

Desmond Hume - Apprentice Detective

And Also - a Converted Other

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hold me.

Only if you hold me

Angus WW has been decapitated by the Smoke Monster

He was

Ojvc.gif

Kate Austen - Lynch Auditor

And Also - An Other

Patrick WW has been dismembered by the Smoke Monster

He was

tenor.gif?itemid=5516592

Sawyer - Bodyguard

And also An Other

Abigail WW has been slaughtered by the Smoke Monster

She was..

ThoughtfulTenderBaboon-small.gif

Juliet Burke - NRV

And also An Other

This is great.

Derry WW was taken out for dinner by the Smoke Monster

Then murdered brutally.

She was

156019fc87e2998caf773cf9dfffa816.gif

Sun-Hwa Kwon - NRV

And also An Other

Necro wrote: »
    Wendy WW has been disemboweled by the Smoke Monster

She was

PerfectMixedHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

Desmond Hume - Apprentice Detective

And Also - a Converted Other

This really read like an other team but not in the win conditions so....... *shrug*

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah so all the others, sound! Better still be a feckin lynch

Well played village

In an other and I'm not dead

Hi Conor. See you next meltdown

Stop trying to claim our victory Conor you snake. Well done village. Honour our sacrifice.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That doesn't count Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Im a villager and made it to the end or have we.....

Necro wrote: »
    Among the confusion and shock from the crash-landing on the mysterious island, the wolves emerged strongest early on and got down to killing villagers and spotting roles promptly. They caused carnage with the island defences on Monday where they took control of the smoke monster and 'moved the island' to cancel the lynch. This gave the wolves the initial upper hand, but such a risky play was evidently too big to go without its consequences in the end.

The village began to fight back and gradually put the pieces together to flush the remaining wolves out. Some villagers who were in a secret group of mixed allegiances called The Others emerged as a core, and the wolves banished themselves from the group. With the rest of the village, the core Others then united and moved decisively to end this tonight. And end it they did.

Well...they have ended the battle of good versus evil. Now they must figure out how to get off this damn island.

Village win, congratulations on a great victory!

UV26ewK.png

Thank you for playing Lost Werewolf, above all we hope you enjoyed yourselves.

The Mods.

Jesus, is this the first time a game ended on a Wednesday? Not expecting that

• Advertisement

Among the confusion and shock from the crash-landing on the mysterious island, the wolves emerged strongest early on and got down to killing villagers and spotting roles promptly. They caused carnage with the island defences on Monday where they took control of the smoke monster and 'moved the island' to cancel the lynch. This gave the wolves the initial upper hand, but such a risky play was evidently too big to go without its consequences in the end.

The village began to fight back and gradually put the pieces together to flush the remaining wolves out. Some villagers who were in a secret group of mixed allegiances called The Others emerged as a core, and the wolves banished themselves from the group. With the rest of the village, the core Others then united and moved decisively to end this tonight. And end it they did.

Well...they have ended the battle of good versus evil. Now they must figure out how to get off this damn island.

Village win, congratulations on a great victory!

UV26ewK.png

Thank you for playing Lost Werewolf, above all we hope you enjoyed yourselves.

The Mods.

Advertisement