Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options
1787980818284»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Patrick WW wrote: »
    @Strawbs - very selfless of you to jump on the bomb

BUT

I had Abigail protected, I was flat out saying that Abbi should go last!

Ahhhhh I didn't get that at all. I was never going to vote again with my Abi account. I had always planned to just reassign my 2 prize votes at 8.59 (and did just that).

I do think a fatal flaw was the wolves not engaging with us in the others room. We could all trust each other from basically day 2 when Hurley went rogue and claire fell off the radar. It allowed us to (kinda) trust each other enough to push our agenda on the main thread and steer the village from behind the scenes. There was always a niggling doubt (even at the end for me!) but we had a solid core that was always going to be hard to beat. Mods, did ye intend the room to work differently? More suspicion and accusations?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:
    I do think a fatal flaw was the wolves not engaging with us in the others room. We could all trust each other from basically day 2 when Hurley went rogue and claire fell off the radar. It allowed us to (kinda) trust each other enough to push our agenda on the main thread and steer the village from behind the scenes. There was always a niggling doubt (even at the end for me!) but we had a solid core that was always going to be hard to beat. Mods, did ye intend the room to work differently? More suspicion and accusations?

Well the reasoning behind having wolves in there was so ye wouldn't trust each other when the backroom was revealed.

But that being said we were happy for both sides to act how they felt was the best way forward for their team.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I really enjoyed the game and it was cool to be a full seer, which was something that was on my bucket list.

I dont think ive been as LOST in a game since the Sherlock one, and thats mad because apart from the mods, i probably had most oversight in the game, alongside Drumpot/Fixxxer.

I havent played in a while and that was because of home and work committments. Im glad i played but this game did point out i dont have the time or energy to play the game the way i like to play it. Never say never but i think ill stick to observing and modding for a good while now. I dont know why, but i find it much easier to handle modding than playing. Glutton for punishment perhaps.

The mods were great in this game and on top of everything. Everything was planned out and there were lots of decisions for players to make at all levels of knowledge that will make it a really interesting game to read back over.

The theme was excellent and carried throughout the game so well done on that too - it can be hard to fit it all in and/or not compromise the source material.

Really enjoyable game - well done to players and mods alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Baggly wrote: »
    I really enjoyed the game and it was cool to be a full seer, which was something that was on my bucket list.

I dont think ive been as LOST in a game since the Sherlock one, and thats mad because apart from the mods, i probably had most oversight in the game, alongside Drumpot/Fixxxer.

I havent played in a while and that was because of home and work committments. Im glad i played but this game did point out i dont have the time or energy to play the game the way i like to play it. Never say never but i think ill stick to observing and modding for a good while now. I dont know why, but i find it much easier to handle modding than playing. Glutton for punishment perhaps.

The mods were great in this game and on top of everything. Everything was planned out and there were lots of decisions for players to make at all levels of knowledge that will make it a really interesting game to read back over.

The theme was excellent and carried throughout the game so well done on that too - it can be hard to fit it all in and/or not compromise the source material.

Really enjoyable game - well done to players and mods alike.

I’m totally with you there. By Sunday night I found the week ahead quite Daunting for a few reasons. It’s part of the reason I usually leave it so late to decide whether to join a game, things need to line Up for me.

I work for myself so can be flexible but I do like to give my game/character a decent shot which for me takes time. When I’m on a team I feel even more pressure to help the cause. Also I know mods Spend a lot of time preparing and working on these games So just want to play in the right spirit for all concerned.

I would of played on had Fixxer not taken my place but I was so relieved when Necro said they had a replacement. Nothing to do with game, players or anything, I just needed to get a lot of work done and hadn’t slept well so needed to focus 100% on my job. That would of shown in the game and I would of been lost on thread.

Gotta be honest , it was fun pressing all the buttons in the hidden room. :D

Thanks again mods and team mates for a fun game. Damn all you villagers to lost island hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Someone asked why we picked Oisin to smoke

For me, I was looking for Hurley, he had only put about four sentences in the others BR, one of those was a one word answer "Absolutely", when I searched for who else used that word and it was only Oisin, twice!

Conclusive evidence!

Edit: Very well run game, thanks mods, on top of everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Drumpot,You should have seen my face when I said I'd sub in, then saw I had three rooms to manage, THEN saw the chaos you'd caused :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

fixXxer wrote: »
    Drumpot,You should have seen my face when I said I'd sub in, then saw I had three rooms to manage, THEN saw the chaos you'd caused :D

Yeh sorry about that, I didn’t envy you. Like I threw a grenade into a room and you were the first one to enter afterwards!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Drumpot wrote: »
    Yeh sorry about that, I didn’t envy you. Like I threw a grenade into a room and you were the first one to enter afterwards!! :pac:

tenor.gif

The most perfect GIF

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Supernatural Werewolf

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    Supernatural Werewolf

You..... again......

• Advertisement
Advertisement