Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I’m not against Emily or Wendy going first. I am against you making all the decisions. You shouldn’t have suggested yourself going first but more importantly, you shouldn’t have let Emily bully you into making her go first.

Im ok with going first, Im happy to suggest myself. No harm in me volunteering no?

Emily didnt bully me, read back. I SUGGESTED HER AFTER SHE HASNT HAPPY WITH ME GOING FIRST.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW

Im ok with Angus and Abi going first.

We need more than one for the first one. That’s the only one Orlas interested in.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    jfc I remember why I stopped playing. I know that a certain amount of suspicion is required for this game but some people would actually argue that black is white. :rolleyes:

FWIW I don't actually give a fcuk who inputs the numbers as long as someone does it. I'll be watching the numbers thread and will just pop in and enter them if it looks like we'll miss the deadline.

I second these sentiments. Go fcuk yourselves. Do what you want.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Alphabetical order is a ridiculous suggestion.

I say every man/woman for themselves. First in gets it, if there's multiple posts, tough. We'll see who cares about the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ah Fiona come on now - people have as much right to query your plan as query anything else. The plan isnt a bad one and you are doing the right thing being open to it evolving. We need active posters in the village so dont get annoyed by people playing the game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning all.

I’m ok with the roster being randomised, happy to go in any day phase required

We need more than one for the first one. That’s the only one Orlas interested in.

I'm interested in them all.

Orla WW wrote: »

I say every man/woman for themselves. First in gets it, if there's multiple posts, tough. We'll see who cares about the village.

Its not ridiculous. A random free for all when there is a lockout mechanic is ridiculous.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29tomfjzsl8yua32g9fmu7usb5fam18d1fgn0o76v5&rid=giphy.gif

I'm interested in them all.

???You said you wouldn’t make yourself available for any apart from the first.??

• Advertisement

This isn't a dictatorship.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I’m not against Emily or Wendy going first. I am against you making all the decisions. You shouldn’t have suggested yourself going first but more importantly, you shouldn’t have let Emily bully you into making her go first.

Your now creating a narrative that doesn't exist, you also didn't reply to either of my two posts addressing you but yet call me a bully

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Well Fiona has nominated Emily to do it (And she has confirmed she is doing it), and we know Orla is doing it also; so won’t the thread be locked anyways?
    What do you suggest Oisin.

But why do you want another person to do it as well?

I think that if Orla and Emily are going to do it then there's 2. Whilst I wouldn't be wild about people just nominating themselves(or others) this is the just the beginning of the game. If something dodgy happens then Orla and/or Emily will be too of my list.

If more people input the numbers then that means more variables. And if something bad did happen we might not know if it was because of the person who input the numbers or how many people actually did it

Oisin WW wrote: »
    But why do you want another person to do it as well?

I think that if Orla and Emily are going to do it then there's 2. Whilst I wouldn't be wild about people just nominating themselves(or others) this is the just the beginning of the game. If something dodgy happens then Orla and/or Emily will be too of my list.

If more people input the numbers then that means more variables. And if something bad did happen we might not know if it was because of the person who input the numbers or how many people actually did it

I just want to make sure we stop Orla.

WHY ME???

Ah here now Angus. How have you gotten to that conclusion. Its Monday morning for gods sake

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

If the numbers are input on time in each phase, then I see no reason for multiple people to be trying to do the same thing. We only need 2.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Ah here now Angus. How have you gotten to that conclusion. Its Monday morning for gods sake

I'd love an explanation too.

Lads its getting close to time. I suggest we go alphabetical.

That means Abi goes first.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I'll go if needed cos I'm here but I think Orla's gonna blow her load in there too so I'll let her rock on first.

Orla please dont post the numbers at 10 - let us go with a list and buy ourselves more time to discuss a plan. Getting other people or yourself locked out isnt going to help us.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ah Fiona come on now - people have as much right to query your plan as query anything else. The plan isnt a bad one and you are doing the right thing being open to it evolving. We need active posters in the village so dont get annoyed by people playing the game.

I am annoyed, but I accept your view here is a correct one.

Its frustrating, but thats the game I guess.

I provide a plan, nothing too crazy. Opted to go first.

I get some arent happy with that, so I adapt it and let someone else go.

Others arent happy I suggested it or tried to direct it, ok others can do that.

Others arent happy I let someone else go.

I LITERALLY CANT WIN.

We cannot all post, needs to be some semblance of a plan otherwise we are all locked out

Great.

Me and Abi it is.

Why don't we go by how many vowels are in our names? Or by who had more veg for dinner last night?

I think putting it out there that we do alphabetical is madness. Means the wolves have the list and then it leaves no room for adapting if we need to

Orla please dont post the numbers at 10 - let us go with a list and buy ourselves more time to discuss a plan. Getting other people or yourself locked out isnt going to help us.

I've been as open and honest as I can.

I am posting at 10. I will fall on my sword if need be.

This isn't a dictatorship.

Who said it was.

Listen you wanna play your own game that suits you, fine.

I tried to get people involved, you just want to do you own thing regardless of what everyone things. Its not the Orla show.

Go first, I couldn't care. I hope you are successful.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'll go if needed cos I'm here but I think Orla's gonna blow her load in there too so I'll let her rock on first.

JFC

2f7.png

Thats right - a triple facepalm. On a monday. Fine! As long as the numbers get entered and we arent locking people out.

• Advertisement

Do I go? Do I not go? This is madness really, day 0 and full of ****

Advertisement