Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demon's Souls - PS5

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The boss isn't spawning for him not that she keeps coming back alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I thought he meant rather than he'd been the false idol three times, that he'd beaten the false idol three times, meaning she keeps coming back, and the cutscene is the one which brings you to the next archstone. But fair point, I don't know if she comes back alive instantly or after you leave and come back again so I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

So this could be the issue, first time I killed her I wandered around and then I was able to leave the fog after nothing happened popped back in and there she was again, so I died on purpose see what would happen. Back to spawn spot and go back and there she is again, so kill her same again.

Third time just killed her and nothing happened, I have spotted this lad up top before I started her first time will murder him later and see how I go, cheers

Sorry you are right looking at the next reply.

Wasn't fully sure myself, but just with that particular boss felt it could be the issue.

• Advertisement

so this was it, feel stupid blaming a glitch but what can you do.

The PS5 lives on and stops gathering dust

It is one of those "Of course that was the answer.... but how the f*ck was I supposed to know that?!" things that seems to happen in Soulsborne games. Again, only for the messages on the ground in front of that guy I might have left him alive too, and then I would have had no idea what was happening. Doesn't happen too often though, so you should be set for most of the rest of the game. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I thought he looked well dodgy casting spells and such so there was only one thing for it!! Don't forget the key behind him :)

So now back from holidays and level 4 1 has gone to pure black and I am well and truly screwed.

Can't even go online to try get it back as I dont use my ps5 for online gaming so any advice beyond get good would be appreciated, if its pretty much that I can see demon's souls never turned on again.

How did you manage to get to pure black in 4-1? Are you playing in body form the whole time or something?

Is there a black phantom appearing at the very start of the world? If you kill him you'll be nearly back to neutral world tendancy.

• Advertisement

Yeah there is the Asian samurai fella at the start who one strike kills me.

I only actively remember dying in body one time as I had completed another level.

If you've not gotten to the first boss in world 4 I'm not sure how you got pure black world tendency? How did you manage to go pure black then?

He'll drain your health really quickly but he is beatable. Easier than the dude in 2-2 down the pit.

What way are your stats?

I have not beaten the boss he killed me, I went to level up and came back and ninja was there. He's killed me near 30 times.

As for stats I'm level 32 and fairly balanced with vitality and strength being 19. From reading up on it my only option is persevere or go online and kill people who invade but surely this **** will also still be there making it harder.

I could be wrong but if someone invades you in 4-1 and let's you kill them a few times then you can get back to white world tendency.

Or someone could come into your world and kill the phantom for you.

I still can't understand how you went to pure black world tendency after being killed but the boss once in body form?

I cant guarantee it was once but I only really found out what those blue things did so max 2/3, id imagine I came in body form and died, then I actively remember once going into body to fight the adjudicator and now here I am, the only phantom has been there a while though the skeleton chap but he is easy. I can stroll through the skeletons no bother but this asian chap is a different matter.

In order for the invasions to work I need to sign up to psplus dont I.

You've to die 7 or 8 times in body form to go from pure white world tendancy to pure black world tendancy. So 4 then from neutral to PBWT.

You'll get into body form killing bosses or using Stones of Empheral Eyes. I always go back to the Nexus and kill myself after beating a boss so as not to go towards PBWT.

I might be able to get on later to either kill Sakusza for you or let you kill me a few times. If not I'll be on over the weekend.

would it work if I take the two weeks psplus trial?

Yeah you can't play online if you don't have Plus.

There is an offer of Plus for 50% off at the moment though if you're a new subscriber.

Think that will give you access to PS4 classics on the PS5 as well through the PS Plus Collection.

Sign in with your account and it should show up for €30.

Gave it a good bash with help and hot very close. Now I am out of ephemeral eyes and have to get 10k to buy some.

Disaster

*Edit*less disastrous than I thought I started world 5 1 and breezed through it. Picked up two ephemeral eyes and defeated the boss to get my body back

*even better edit* summoned some absolute beast of a player who managed to help me defeat the phantom and the boss. I know it's verging on cheating but I was at my wits end.

Post edited by recyclops on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

i was supposed to start this in summer , only got around to it a few days ago . my first soulsbourne. still on first area and about 5 hours into the game . first couple hours i didn't know would i keep going but now i'm addicted to it and can't stop thinking about it . i'm getting better all the time and if i die it's my fault . iv until 1st feb keep playing it before dying light 2 & horizon come out . i will be defo day 1 for elden ring now too !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

demon souls . my first souls . sony pulse 3d headset on . lords path . that beast roaring at me over head . holy s**t. terrifying !

Advertisement