Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiled quote

Options
  • 27-09-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Finding it extremely difficult to find a tiler in Dublin. Had a few interested but then just ignored my calls and never got back to me.

I finally got a tiler that was interested. Just looking to get kitchen floor tiled. It’s not the biggest of areas, about 13m2. He quoted €800 for labour. Is this the going rate? As nobody else’s got back to me with quotes etc I have no idea. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

bri007 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Finding it extremely difficult to find a tiler in Dublin. Had a few interested but then just ignored my calls and never got back to me.

I finally got a tiler that was interested. Just looking to get kitchen floor tiled. It’s not the biggest of areas, about 13m2. He quoted €800 for labour. Is this the going rate? As nobody else’s got back to me with quotes etc I have no idea. Thanks

I had two lads out for a day.700 for 18sqm. I don't think he covers Dublin though.

Advertisement