Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Gaming PC

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

A little water noise is normal, it is using an AIO (liquid cooler) after all.

Once you install Nvidia drivers, go into Nvidia Control Panel -> Video -> Adjust video color settings -> Nvidia Settings -> Advanced -> Dynamic range: Full (0-255)

Also make sure your resolution & refresh rate are at the maximum for your monitor's spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Aato

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    A little water noise is normal, it is using an AIO (liquid cooler) after all.

Once you install Nvidia drivers, go into Nvidia Control Panel -> Video -> Adjust video color settings -> Nvidia Settings -> Advanced -> Dynamic range: Full (0-255)

Also make sure your resolution & refresh rate are at the maximum for your monitor's spec.

Just done that thanks a lot.

Overall I'm very impressed AWD IT done a great job and like homelander said it did come with windows 10 installed just not activated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Aato wrote: »
    PC arrived this morning I have it set up and connected to my monitor it looks beautiful!!!

Is there anything I should know to get it set up properly like updating drivers etc to make sure I'm getting full use out of everything. I just have it running now.

Also this is weird but is it normal to hear like liquid sounds coming from cpu cooler? Every now and again I hear like water or liquid moving!

Nice. Some pictures please.

Hearing some water noise is normal especially in the first month of use. There's probably some air bubbles in there from transporting it that will settle over time. My AIO did that for the first month too.

Advertisement