Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is my debit card not letting me Make online purchases?

Options
  • 28-09-2020 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My debit card is allowing me to use it as chip and pin but it stops working when I try to make an online purchase

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Lmccallum wrote: »
    My debit card is allowing me to use it as chip and pin but it stops working when I try to make an online purchase
    Hi Lmccallum,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Can you please check if you have received any texts from our Card Security Team asking if you recognise a payment and to reply with Yes or No? If you have, please respond to the text as your card may have been restricted. We will only ever ask you to reply Yes/No and will never ask you to click on a link to confirm card or account details. Otherwise, we would suggest contacting us on 0818365365 and one of my colleagues will look into this further. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement