If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Black Friday Sales planned/philips 70 " (Philips 70PUS7555)

Options
  • 28-09-2020 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if you guys have any plans for black friday?
    Interested in picking up the philips 70 " (bought a philips 55" off you guys 2 years ago and to date have nothing but good things to say about the tv & the service provided by yourselves!).
    The ambilight technology is amazing!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

mike_cork wrote: »
    Hi,
    Interested in picking up the philips 70 " (bought a philips 55" off you guys 2 years ago and to date have nothing but good things to say about the tv & the service provided by yourselves!).
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Still a bit early for us to get told our Black Friday deals unfortunately.

Although at the moment there is no stock showing in our main warehouse on the 70PUS7555 and currently no incoming date for more.

If you check back closer to Black Friday I can look again for you :)

Any questions please let us know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mike_cork

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Although at the moment there is no stock showing in our main warehouse on the 70PUS7555 and currently no incoming date for more.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny. Will check back closer to the time and hopefully you guys will have some stock.

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny. Will check back closer to the time and hopefully you guys will have some stock.
    No problem at all Mike_Cork :)

Drop us a line closer to the date and I will recheck for you.

Kenny.

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Im back again! I have 2 queries:
    (1) I'm wondering if you have stock for Philips 75PUS7805 and if so, what is the best price you can do :) ?
    (2) In the event i move house within the Republic of Ireland,is there any impact on the 6 year gurantee?
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]([/font]

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    (1) I'm wondering if you have stock for Philips 75PUS7805 and if so, what is the best price you can do :) ?
    (2) In the event i move house within the Republic of Ireland,is there any impact on the 6 year gurantee?
    Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We are currently out of stock of the 75PUS7805 and are just waiting for an incoming date for new stock!

If you move house simply let us know and we will change your account but it would still need to be under your name, we can't transfer warranties between customers!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

We are currently out of stock of the 75PUS7805 and are just waiting for an incoming date for new stock!

If you move house simply let us know and we will change your account but it would still need to be under your name, we can't transfer warranties between customers!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    Would it be possible for you to post here/send me a PM when you have info on incoming stock for the 75PUS7805 & 70PUS7555?
    I'm a repeat customer and would prefer to purchase from yourselves if possible (once the price is right ;) ).

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Would it be possible for you to post here/send me a PM when you have info on incoming stock for the 75PUS7805 & 70PUS7555?
    I'm a repeat customer and would prefer to purchase from yourselves if possible (once the price is right ;) ).
    Hi Mike,

I can certainly keep an eye out for you!

Kind regards

David

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    I'll follow up again in a few weeks if  i don't receive an update :)

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Hopefully we get some news soon.

Kenny.

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi,Just following up again. Did you guys get any update on stock :)

• Advertisement

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Still no update on the 75" Philips.

Our purchasing team are chasing these everyday but still with no luck :(

I'll keep my eye on them and post when I see an ETA on them.

Kenny.

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Thanks for the response Kenny.
    Any luck with the 70" Philips being in stock?

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Nothing on the 70" either :(

The larger size Philips are all on the same boat unfortunately.

Kenny.

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Thanks for checking Kenny-Not surprised. Philips are a great tv imo

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Ill keep you posted Mike.

Philips always sell very well and their OLED won a What HiFi award just last week :)

Kenny.

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.

Philips always sell very well and their OLED won a What HiFi award just last week :)

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    I'm hoping at this stage that you might have got stock in-I'm looking to order the 70 " ?
    I see you have 2 listed on the webite: 70PUS7805 & 70PUS7555 (any major difference between the 2?).
    What is the absolute best price you can do on either?
    Finally-do you know if the legs are adjustable,not sure if either will fit on my current table or if ill need a wall bracket.
    Regards,
    Mike

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    I'm hoping at this stage that you might have got stock in-I'm looking to order the 70 " ?
    I see you have 2 listed on the webite: 70PUS7805 & 70PUS7555 (any major difference between the 2?).
    Finally-do you know if the legs are adjustable,not sure if either will fit on my current table or if ill need a wall bracket.
    Regards,
    Mike
    Hi Mike.

A small amount of the 70PUS7805 are now showing in our warehouse for shipping :)

The 7805 series has the higher motion processing between the two.
    The feet are fixed and can not be adjusted unfortunately.

If you require a wall bracket there is the VLL5 priced at £49.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12678-sanus-vll5-slim-flat-bracket-42-90-inch-fixed-tv-bracket.aspx

I can't go any better on the 70PUS7805 than the current £719. I could drop the bracket to £39 and offer free shipping.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Regards,
    Mike
    Hi Mike.

A small amount of the 70PUS7805 are now showing in our warehouse for shipping :)

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12678-sanus-vll5-slim-flat-bracket-42-90-inch-fixed-tv-bracket.aspx

I can't go any better on the 70PUS7805 than the current £719. I could drop the bracket to £39 and offer free shipping.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny. That does seem fair enough. Ill go away and think about it :)

Hi,
    Hi Mike_Cork.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Hi Mike,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    No problem at all Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Regards,
    Mike
    Hi Mike.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny. That does seem fair enough. Ill go away and think about it :)
    No problem at all Mike.

Let me know once you have thought things over.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.