Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual mount 27" monitors - vertically

Options
  • 28-09-2020 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I took my monitors home from the office back in March. I have a small desk that I have been using 1 of my monitors on (both are identical AOC 27"), but I was thinking I might try to find a dual mount to stack them on top of each other.

Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions on how I could accomplish this? The issue with my desk is it has a high back (it's an IKEA thing, used originally be a baby changing table), so I can't clamp to the desk, it must be a free standing option.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Duronic have all sorts of desk mounts, including freestanding options.

This one would allow you to put the two side-by-side, either horizontally or vertically.

If that doesn't fit, you could get this one which allows two monitors stacked, and a freestanding base.

+1 for Duronic mounts, have had one at home for the last 5 years holding 2 monitors. Excellent build quality. Work even got me one for the office when I asked for it and now there are 4 there for the others using two screens. Or there were, they likely got taken home with them at the start of lockdown.

Just a note of caution about stacking monitors, have a think about how much you'll be moving your head between them and how far away you are. The closer you are the more you'll be looking up and down which might not be great for your neck.

Advertisement