Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough cost to landscape garden

Options
  • 29-09-2020 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I am in the process of planning a house build so trying to do up a budget for all conceivable costs. What would be an approximate cost for getting around half to 3/4 of an acre of ground leveled and lawned or an approx cost per sq ft/mtr for same?

The site is fairly level but has been agricultural use up until now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Hi.

I am in the process of planning a house build so trying to do up a budget for all conceivable costs. What would be an approximate cost for getting around half to 3/4 of an acre of ground leveled and lawned or an approx cost per sq ft/mtr for same?

Might be better in the building forum, as this could be included in overall or groundwork build cost. Especially if its just plain lawns with no other planting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Hi.

Who ever is doing the ground work get them to price in spreading the top soil and levelling it in the lawn areas. Are the team doing ground works putting in the kerbing also? After the topsoil is spread and fairly level then get someone that will prep and seed a lawn for you . To prep and seed 3/8 of an acre lawn youre looking at 2k to 3K going by what I've paid in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Car99 wrote: »
    Who ever is doing the ground work get them to price in spreading the top soil and levelling it in the lawn areas. Are the team doing ground works putting in the kerbing also? After the topsoil is spread and fairly level then get someone that will prep and seed a lawn for you . To prep and seed 3/8 of an acre lawn youre looking at 2k to 3K going by what I've paid in the past

Cheers, I know who we are going to get to do the GW so will get him to price leveling the field too.

Advertisement