Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life assurance appointment - complex and not working procedure

Options
  • 29-09-2020 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

A few weeks ago- got a text asking me to respond to it if I wanted the opportunity to have an appointment for the periodic life assurance review. (You could have called)
    I responded. I got a new text with a link to book an appointment (I thought) - It was just a form to indicate when I would prefer the appointment (morning, afternoon )
    I filled it out and got a new text, where you told me you will be in contact to create the appointment..

I did all of the above in 5 mins. I am now waiting 20 days to get the appointment. I sent a mail to the email address in your text last Friday, but again no response.

I am getting the feeling you don't want to talk to me about my life assurance policy review - am I right ?

If you ARE interested, why not just call me and arrange the appointment , rather than this whole SMS/online forms circus ? It may look modern , but modern is not always better than traditional.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Happy_Harry,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear you have not heard back about your appointment. Due to the current situation, the team are experiencing slight delays in getting back to customers. If you would still like to arrange a meeting, feel free to send us a PM with your name, mobile number and email, we’ll be happy to link in with the team to check this for you.

We really appreciate your feedback on this and we’ll be sure to share this with the relevant team.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement