If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Shot! Bluesound

Options
  • 29-09-2020 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I recall seeing some time ago that you had an ex-demo Bluesound Node 2i for sale. I expect you probably don't have it still?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Neddyk wrote: »
    I recall seeing some time ago that you had an ex-demo Bluesound Node 2i for sale. I expect you probably don't have it still?
    Hi Neddyk,

Thanks for the post!

I do have another White display Node 2i that I could offer for £425?

Let me know what you think!
    Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Neddyk

Hi Neddyk,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    The benefit over my existing arrangements would be small, really only making for tidier access to my favourite streaming service, Idagio. I would have been tempted at £300 but not more. So thank you for your quick response, but I will just have to go on hoping that Idagio will incorporate DLNA support eventually!

Regards,

Hi Neddyk,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    The benefit over my existing arrangements would be small, really only making for tidier access to my favourite streaming service, Idagio. I would have been tempted at £300 but not more. So thank you for your quick response, but I will just have to go on hoping that Idagio will incorporate DLNA support eventually!

Regards,
    No problem Neddyk, let me know if you change your mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Neddyk

Hi Neddyk,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David
    Thanks, but no thanks.

Regards,
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi David,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I see that your Flash Deals this weekend include this unit (brand new) at £100 off. That makes your demo unit price look even less attractive! I notice the unit also now being offered elsewhere at £399.  Is this by any chance a run-out price prior to launch of a new model?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font]

Hi Neddyk,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David
    Thanks, but no thanks.

Regards,
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi David,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I see that your Flash Deals this weekend include this unit (brand new) at £100 off. That makes your demo unit price look even less attractive! I notice the unit also now being offered elsewhere at £399.  Is this by any chance a run-out price prior to launch of a new model?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font]
    Hi Neddyk,

We're running flash deals across a lot of lines at the moment but I'm not sure if the Bluesounds are being replaced! I certainly haven't seen any news for new lines or models in our incoming feeds!

We do have the Node 2is brand new and ready to ship though!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.