If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor SB2 Clearance

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

remoteboy wrote: »
    Hi lads, 

Saw this on your website. 

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12887-monitor-audio-sb2-clearance-soundbar-open-box-clearance.aspx

Just checking if it's still available and if so for a cost to get it delivered to Dublin. Happy to pay in either sterling or euro. 

Many thanks. 

Michael
    Hi remoteboy,

Unfortunately I am completely sold out of both the SB2 and the SB4 soundbars!

Were there any other items you had your eye on?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Hi remoteboy,

Kind regards

David

I’m in the market for a soundbar. Just spotted that one listed as an open box.

Hi remoteboy,

Kind regards

David

I’m in the market for a soundbar. Just spotted that one listed as an open box.
    Hi remotebot,

The SB2 is a passive soundbar so you'd still need an AV receiver for it.

Is it an active soundbar you're looking for with it's own built in amp?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Hi David,

I don’t have a preference for active or passive, although passive seems easier. I have an amp Yamaha RX-379 connected to two floor standers and a centre speaker. I’m using three HDMI inputs on the amp plus two on the TV (excluding ARC). I’m looking at a soundbar primarily to replace those three speakers but concerned that if I lose the amp I’ll need to buy a HDMI switcher (one that’s controllable from a harmony remote).

Hi David,

I don’t have a preference for active or passive, although passive seems easier. I have an amp Yamaha RX-379 connected to two floor standers and a centre speaker. I’m using three HDMI inputs on the amp plus two on the TV (excluding ARC). I’m looking at a soundbar primarily to replace those three speakers but concerned that if I lose the amp I’ll need to buy a HDMI switcher (one that’s controllable from a harmony remote).
    Hi remoteboy,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I wouldn't have any more of the passive soundbars available unfortunately to link with your existing amp!

You could go for an active soundbar but you would need to replace the amplifier in your system!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.