Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've been directed here

Options
  • 29-09-2020 10:48pm
    Site Banned Posts: 29

I got banned for making 1 post. The post I made was factual and not trolling.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Can you confirm you have discussed the issue with the mod in an attempt to resolve the matter?
    If so, then please post that exchange to this thread (or pm me).
    If not then please do so.

• Site Banned Posts: 29 significantly

Yes, I have.
    Why have I been banned?
    Necro wrote:
    Dear significantly,

You have been permanently banned from After Hours for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so

Necro

Your post:
    This happened today:

'The Public Prosecution Service has stuck to its original decision to bring charges against no more than one soldier in relation to Bloody Sunday.

It followed a review of the cases of 15 veterans, who it determined there should be no action against last year.

Thirteen people were killed and 15 were wounded when the Army opened fire on civil rights demonstrators in Derry in January 1972.'

Wear your poppy with pride, you support these murderers.
    Necro wrote:
    Hi Significantly,

Your post in my view is trolling an emotive subject.

You are free to take this to the Dispute Resolution Forum if you disagree.

How? That happened today?

Just reading other threads here. I think I have to confirm that I'd like to go ahead with this appeal. So I confirm that I'd like to continue this appeal. Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi

Apologies I was waiting to hear back from someone else but that hasn't happened.
    I will lift your ban today.

Appeal upheld.

Thanks. :)

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Hi

Apologies I was waiting to hear back from someone else but that hasn't happened.
    I will lift your ban today.

Appeal upheld.

Sorry to drag this up again but the same mod has now told me not to post in the same thread that this ban originated from. What's up with that? Was it them that you were waiting to hear back from when you lifted my ban? I don't think it's right that they have effectively banned me again but in a different way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement