Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car on PCP finance

Options
  • 30-09-2020 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a 201 Ford Fiesta on finance and the balloon payment is €8500. (Payable at the end of the agreement to keep the car as I intend to keep it).

My question is can I pay the balloon payment now and continue with my normal monthly payments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Lcstress2012,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're just going to link in with our Finance team to check this and get back to you. We appreciate your patience while we check this for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 21,989 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Hi, I have a 201 Ford Fiesta on finance and the balloon payment is €8500. (Payable at the end of the agreement to keep the car as I intend to keep it).

My question is can I pay the balloon payment now and continue with my normal monthly payments?
    No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Lcstress2012,

We appreciate your patience while we looked into this for you.

In this case, it would be best to link in with our Finance team directly on 1850664466. One of the members of the team will be happy to talk you through the possible scenarios with regards to possibly making an early lump sum payment.

We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement