Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal level 3

Options
  • 30-09-2020 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

unsure whether to travel to donegal next week. I know technically i shouldnt but I would be staying in a relatives empty house in downings, we literally want to chill out in the house and do nothing for a few days. We never eat out and wud have all our grocery shopping with us so we literally would see no one during our stay. We'd be driving from cavan up, should we still chance it? Whats the odds of being turned back?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

the garda will stop you mostly at night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 midlandslass

it would probably be during the day monday or tuesday we'd be going. Many checkpoints during the day?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

you might get stopped if you get past you might not get back

<mod snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    you might get stopped if you get past you might not get back

<mod snip>
    No, you're not coming into this forum to dump links. You're more than welcome to post an opinion, a statement etc but no dumping links. You've done enough of this around the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

unsure whether to travel to donegal next week. I know technically i shouldnt but I would be staying in a relatives empty house in downings, we literally want to chill out in the house and do nothing for a few days. We never eat out and wud have all our grocery shopping with us so we literally would see no one during our stay. We'd be driving from cavan up, should we still chance it? Whats the odds of being turned back?
    Completely illegal against Government advice. Thread closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Why can’t you sit in your own house for a few days and do nothing instead of making a pointless journey from Cavan. No one is supposed to come in our go out of the county. Do think this pandemic is a joke?!? Have a bit of cop on and stay where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Sorry, cross posted with muffler there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement