Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas during Covid times

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

What's all this opening windows and doors craic? Do people not realise its fecking December?

Told my Brother in law he had to sit out in the garden with his dinner but in fairness we'd near ask him that on a good year just so we don't have to listen to him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,829 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

No mask wearing and I'm not eating my dinner outside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

Gruffalux wrote: »
    Pics, or GTFO!

Lol, I'd rather do not see any of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

On the masks question, nope, but no guests either, so we should be alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Choosehowevr.

xhomelezz wrote: »
    On the masks question, nope, but no guests either, so we should be alright.

Put one on
    you never know

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

We put my grandparents at a separate table but in the same room as us. No masks though. Everything was plated up so there was no buffet style help yourself where we all would be using the same spoons

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I ate my dinner like this

51vs7dtZnZL._AC_SY355_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭Dickie10

wow is it just me or did christmas just get cancelled very quickly, seems by stephens day it was all over very quick, feels like mid january out and about, christ this is going to be very grim january. I think schools shoould shut, everyone just stay in bed for the month of janaury

• Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭bladespin

Having a lovely holiday tbh, Christmas Day was great, had the grand parents in on Christmas and Stephen’s day, careful but not to the point of obsession (no hugging but no masking either), have a visit to the neighbours planned for later this week but that’s the only one we’ll be making, it’s a quiet one but that’s how we like it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭bladespin

What were you expecting? The week between Christmss and New Year's Eve is usually dull in my experience.

Very, you’re ahead of the curve if you remember what day it is tbh, brilliant.

A week to go to work again. I’m already in the depths of despair about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭jrosen

Im taking annual leave next year and I’ll be away for Xmas. Kids are past Santa, we don’t have a big family and spend most of it with just ourselves.
    I hate the forced side to Christmas. People making a fuss to see you when they have the rest of the year but make no effort.

Advertisement