Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus in Mayo

Options
  • 01-10-2020 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Our numbers have remained quite low so far, but I'm wondering does anyone know or am I allowed to ask which secondary school this is? PM if anyone does, apologies mods if I'm not allowed to ask. It's not out of nosiness, just I have kids in 2 different secondary schools and high risk family members. I'm guessing they've only notified the senior year directly affected.

https://westernpeople.ie/2020/10/01/covid-case-confirmed-in-mayo-secondary-school/

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod Note: if the school need to contact you they will. We will have 20 of these threads weekly if we start down this road sorry.
    Closing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement