Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far left want to closedown boards.ie for being racist

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭circadian

GT89 wrote: »
    More calls for censorship as usual from the the left. Free speech is under attack like never seen before can't question covid figures or question immigration into the west. 1984 is coming true.

How do you sustain such amazing form? Without fail when you post in a thread I know it's going to be fantastical drivel, always delivering. Hats off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

circadian wrote: »
    How do you sustain such amazing form? Without fail when you post in a thread I know it's going to be fantastical drivel, always delivering. Hats off.

Mate I wouldn't bother. The average IQ of a far righter is miniscule.

You can say I am being a snob all you want but go to one of Gemma Doherty's marches. Right off the bat you can see these goons are morons, socially inept and with drug dependencies or criminal convictions. Not one of them works in a professional setting, is a high earner or well spoken. They are literally swamp people.

The last one I was out two of them were literally nodding holding their signs. They were geared to their eyeballs.

They want to attack minorities and hate on them but really they are trying to deflect from their own shortcomings by believing they are 'superior' to someone else or they are making up for such a pathetic excuse of a life by convincing themselves they are on the frontline of some noble, ideological battle against invaders from afar

Its actually quite funny watching them go into hysterics if a black kid is involved in something but then be completely silent when 50 white kids go into Swords and attack people with knives and bats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

GT89 wrote: »
    More calls for censorship as usual from the the left. Free speech is under attack like never seen before can't question covid figures or question immigration into the west. 1984 is coming true.

I have to say it looks like it's headed that way alright. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Roger the cabin boy

You can say I am being a snob all you want but go to one of Gemma Doherty's marches. Right off the bat you can see these goons are morons, socially inept and with drug dependencies or criminal convictions. Not one of them works in a professional setting, is a high earner or well spoken. They are literally swamp people.

The last one I was out two of them were literally nodding holding their signs. They were geared to their eyeballs.

They want to attack minorities and hate on them but really they are trying to deflect from their own shortcomings by believing they are 'superior' to someone else or they are making up for such a pathetic excuse of a life by convincing themselves they are on the frontline of some noble, ideological battle against invaders from afar

Its actually quite funny watching them go into hysterics if a black kid is involved in something but then be completely silent when 50 white kids go into Swords and attack people with knives and bats.

Spoken with the level of compassion that only leftie could aspire too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Lads!
    This is really all part of a genius marketing plan by Boards to get us all to subscribe and throw them a few quid ;)

I for one welcome our new leftist/centrist/rightwing* overlords!

*Delete as appropriate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

The same is also true of the extreme left social justice warriors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

biko wrote: »
    One is right, and the other is wrong

Like are you saying fine gael right is right or is it more right like Erdogan that is right.
    Or do we need to go further right?
    How far right is right or can we ever go wrong going right no matter how extreme right we go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Am I missing something here?

1 Tweet from a randomer 2 days ago that has amassed the grand total of 2 likes and 1 quote/retweet.

Not exactly pitchforks and torches time..

We need something to congregate against, it’s what keeps us together and prevents us from killing each other, don’t wreck the buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

Moronic as the tweet is, it's just a barely acknowledged tweet. With no call for shutting anything down (although they would love it).
    Spoken with the level of compassion that only leftie could aspire too.
    It's true though.

And I cannot bear the far left either. Often the two extremes have more in common than they'd like to admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Roger the cabin boy

It's true though.

It is dangerous drivel.

You probably subscribe to the "Humans are a cancer on earth" tripe as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The Far Left me hole.

I followed that account as it flagged up the worst places in Dublin that were being put up for rent, don't know why it's chasing the Journal for threads on Boards (Yes, I know they have the same parent company).

Disingenuous sh!te from the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Acosta

People here on boards have enjoyed the far lefts campaign against Gemma O'Doherty but now the same people who cancelled Gemma, want boards.ie defunded because it's "racist" and because it has a conspiracy theory forum. Be careful what you wish for. https://mobile.twitter.com/DubRentWatch/status/1310901669413216256

Yeah, anyone that takes issue with GODs brand of racism and xenophobia is far left. That's some hot take.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Member when boards was a funny place to post GIFs and memes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

It is dangerous drivel.

You probably subscribe to the "Humans are a cancer on earth" tripe as well?
    Dangerous (no it isn't) drivel or not, it's true. It doesn't apply to all attendees of course but it's still true. Same with many who attend ramblings by Paul Murphy and his ilk. Illiterate, ignorant waster types.

I don't know what the hell you're on about in your last sentence and I definitely don't understand why someone who doesn't know me says I "probably" subscribe to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

This rather says it all, someone who'll only allow chat with like minds

Who can reply?
    People @DubRentWatch follows or mentioned can reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Anyone who has any right leaning thoughts = Hitler
    Anyone who has any left leaning thoughts = Stalin

Once the polarization is complete, there will be little left that won't be attributed/designated to a "side"

The far (insert side here) have ruined everything for everyone.

There's no such thing as debate anymore, just a load of incessant shrieking.

Damn Scots! they ruined Scotland!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

circadian wrote: »

Do you have any constructive criticism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's about time that everyone who registered to post on boards since about March 17th be deleted.
    So much paranoid, loud, excitable bullcrap from so many with far too much time on their hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

It's about time that everyone who registered to post on boards since about March 17th be deleted.
    So much paranoid, loud, excitable bullcrap from so many.

screw you and your #cancelCulture Stalinist fascism !! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

"you're stupid and entrenched"

"so are you"

There you have it folks - debating in 2020.

We're all guilty of it, or are we victims of it??

• Advertisement

Random Twitter account posts statement.... That's not exactly a current event in any guise..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

This a non story, boards is going nowhere ;), closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement