Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone SE video problem

Options
  • 01-10-2020 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hi folks.
    My daughter in New Zealand, recently changed to an IPhone SE. We use Viber for video chat etc. and with her old phone, also an IPhone, there was never a problem.
    Now however, her video stream is just a collection of still images updating about every 2/3 seconds. This is not a an internet buffering problem, as the stream from my end is perfect and my daughter has fiber in her house.
    I am not familiar with the IPhone, but I wonder would she need to change some setting to enable video.
    Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭radiotrickster

Sounds like it would be easier to use FaceTime than Viber?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

She is the only one using Apple LOL

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

How's your daughter's Viber calls with her other contacts?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

How's your daughter's Viber calls with her other contacts?
    Forgot to ask, will check.
    Thanks
    Edit,
    seems to be a problem with Viber.
    Thanks all
    Dave

Advertisement