Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinesis Money digital currencies KAG and KAU

Options
  • 01-10-2020 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I've recently started looking at Kinesis Money and it looks interesting. It uses real gold and silver assets as a basis for digital currencies. These currencies provide a 1:1 allocation of physical bullion.
    They also have an Kinesis Exchange, allowing participants to trade a variety of cryptocurrency and fiat currencies against KAU and KAG.

Gold Payment Currency (KAU) - 1 fine gram gold contract and token
    Silver Payment Currency (KAG) - 1 oz silver contract and token

Does anyone have any opinion about this project?

Many thanks,
    Alex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

alexut wrote: »
    Does anyone have any opinion about this project?
    I moved some funds onto their platform earlier in the year. However, I had not done my due diligence - and once on there, I realised that their spread was terrible. I liked the idea - and the project seems credible but they're going to have to do better if they're going to get users on there.

Advertisement