Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish National Road Races

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

On RTE 2 now

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Raymzor

On RTE 2 now

Did Ben Healy represent Ireland at Junior level? What’s the Irish connection. Excuse my lack of knowledge if this has already been asked. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭secman

Raymzor wrote: »
    Did Ben Healy represent Ireland at Junior level? What’s the Irish connection. Excuse my lack of knowledge if this has already been asked. Thanks.

His grandparents are irish, seems a proper prospect. Actually won 4 titles at the nationals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Fair play RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭devonp

on the RTE player (rubbish site) ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,171 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

devonp wrote: »
    on the RTE player (rubbish site) ?

Ya it's there if you can find it. I watched a bit last night

• Registered Users Posts: 30,380 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I see 30 min highlights for this in the eurosport schedule this afternoon and repeated over course of the week.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

odyssey06 wrote: »
    I see 30 min highlights for this in the eurosport schedule this afternoon and repeated over course of the week.

The Nationals 30m highlights program is on ES2 again tomorrow afternoon
    National Road Championship | Highlights
    Ireland

3 Feb 2021, 15:30 - 16:00

Advertisement