Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbed.ie

Options
  • 01-10-2020 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone bought a phone from refurbed.ie?
    Reviews seem fairly positive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Has anyone bought a phone from refurbed.ie?
    Reviews seem fairly positive.

Hi, did you buy from refurbed.ie? I'm looking to purchase too

• Registered Users Posts: 8 motleybilly

Skuxx wrote: »
    Hi, did you buy from refurbed.ie? I'm looking to purchase too

Yep... top class. Had it in 4 days. iPhone 10. Worked out €230 cheaper than new one. Small scratch on the back. Nothing major. Pretty much as new. .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Yep... top class. Had it in 4 days. iPhone 10. Worked out €230 cheaper than new one. Small scratch on the back. Nothing major. Pretty much as new. .

Great, I just ordered an XR!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭rn

I used them for two iPhones. Both cosmetically tip top and saved several hundred. Both broke within warranty from refurbed. One was repaired using their free mail back, the other got lost in the post. After a long period trying to locate it, refurbed and vendor did the chasing - I got 100% of purchase price back. I was very happy with that. Overall I would recommend and use again.

Although check out very.ie they seam to have new iPhone 13 for much less than apple.ie and as cheap as refurbed

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭CiboC

I ordered a pixel 6a from them for my son last year, arrived and was literally as new.

I put it in the pixel box I still had from my own purchase from new before giving it to him and he thought it was brand new.

This year I got a laptop from them, again arrived in perfect condition, unmarked.

Neither phone nor laptop have given any trouble since getting them, my experience with them couldn't be more positive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement