Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biocycle Septic Tank service

• 01-10-2020 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for recommendations to service and replace pump or to upgrade to air blower in a "Bioclear Clearwater" branded septic tank and provide certification for Council. The company that originally supplied this biocycle system has gone out of business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

ryange wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for recommendations to service and replace pump or to upgrade to air blower in a "Bioclear Clearwater" branded septic tank and provide certification for Council. The company that originally supplied this biocycle system has gone out of business.

You could try calling Enviromol, based in West Limerick. We found them very helpful in upgrading our older style septic tank. If they can’t assist they may know a company who can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Ah for a moment there, I thought this was about installing a porta-loo underneath your bike seat. Whew.

Advertisement