Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

gmisk wrote: »
    You believe his BMI is around 30?
    I would say....just look at him!

at 17 stone and 1.9m - its' 29.9 according to the nhs

we can argue a few percentage points if you like but he is about the 30mark.

you can argue what you like but the calculation say it
    The drugs are verified by multiple sources. Of course he will deny it in public. In private he has been candid with ppl he felt he could trust.

There’s more recent articles that have his BMI significantly higher

more recent than june 2020 ? offcial stats? or just guesses?

if you think the white house doctor is lying about his weight - fine.
    but I can't be expected to second guess the doctor nor why would i bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

I doubt it will have any effect on him, reckon hes the type that just doesn't get sick much, yes i know hes obese but his thick ignorant in all senses i suspect, wishing him ill is just nasty though, you dont agree with him on anything fine get over it like most normal people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Kilboor wrote: »
    Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Listen to yourself man, now you're bringing up taxes when we are talking about foreign policy? You're not even answering anything I say because you know you're wrong and you're being brainwashed by your circlejerk. Honestly learn to be more open minded, it will help you in the long run

I love the way you Trump fan boys ignore the Fact Trump has killed 200k plus Americans because he ignored warnings about Covid, millions more will die because of your God.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

I've nothing more to say on the subject only that i hope the same people wishing ill on Trump take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror this morning. You give out about Trump and everything he's done (with justification) but by making the horrible comments you have he has dragged you down to his level and actually beyond it.

You are now no better than him.

I'm done with this thread after reading a person's post above who apparently is an expert on Trump's personality and seems to know him on a personal level so much that he believes he is torturing his family and that death would be best for his entire family.

The level of craziness has reached peak.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

The bots at work...

EjTyOVVVoAI-fSE?format=jpg&name=large
    That's a false flag if I ever saw one..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

After all the orange clown has said and done I honestly feel like he deserves this and even go as far as to say that I hope it's a bad dose of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Hopefully he recovers fully.

Nobody deserves covid, anyone who says otherwise is obviously of a rotten disposition themselves.

Could be a great story, if he recovers and manages to win the election. They could probably roll him out on his hospital gurney and he'd still have more spark in him than old creepy joe and every other limp wristed leftie! :P

Very few American politicians are genuinely left wing. Most democrats would be centerist or even slightly right in the real World.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

We all have to remember the real victim in this - Melania- she has to quarantine with him!!!!

Just relaxing in sitting room, dying to say "maybe you should have worn a mask like Joe?"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

I don't believe this. It sounds planned. Perfect timing with the election. They probably did a focus group and found many of the undecided would go with Trump if he got it. That he will bring about some big change due to getting it himself. It also gets him out of live debates and he can still tweet etc for the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

A lot of his base don't believe the virus is real.

Curious to see how they react.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Very few American politicians are genuinely left wing. Most democrats would be centerist or even slightly right in the real World.

The younger Democrat activists and politicians though are increasingly lunatic left, the sort of middle class priests that have come to dominate the left across all of western Europe, including here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

What are the chances he'll survive.

What would happen to the elections if he died? Would Biden automatically win or Pence will become the nominee and Americans would still have to vote?

Well another infamous republican, Senator John Ashcroft from Missouri in 2000 lost to a dead guy, Democratic Governor Mel Carnahan.
    Carnahan died in a plane crash three weeks before election day.
    His widow took the seat.

Yep he was disliked so much they would rather a dead guy, or really anyone.

BTW he is infamous as the looper that when Attorney General (2001–2005) in the George W. Bush administration wanted the genitals on statues covered up.

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    Imagine being happy someone has caught this virus.

Those of you taking delight in this are disgusting people.

Why the fook should any of us care about the guy.
    Tell us why?
    He is odious and has made not alone his country worse off, but the entire world.

He would walk over your dying body without a care in the world.
    In fact he as good as done so in the US, what with the unnecessary casualties.

He doesn't care about his own citizens, because if he did he wouldn't have allowed the situation deteriorate as it did.
    He wouldn't have engaged in petty party politics all the while causing even more harm.
    He has been a hindrance, coming out with outlandish dangerous statements and undermining valid concerns and pronouncements from people who actually have an idea what they are talking about.

So fook him and fook the clowns that support him.

It is at times like this I might even start believing there is a god. :o

I am not allowed discuss …

rom wrote: »
    I don't believe this. It sounds planned. Perfect timing with the election. They probably did a focus group and found many of the undecided would go with Trump if he got it. That he will bring about some big change due to getting it himself. It also gets him out of live debates and he can still tweet etc for the next few weeks.

You often ask yourself why the Twin Towers fell, why they really fell?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,201 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I'm done with this thread after reading a person's post above who apparently is an expert on Trump's personality and seems to know him on a personal level so much that he believes he is torturing his family and that death would be best for his entire family.

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

An American left winger is a British Tory

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

For all the people saying i wouldn't wish this on my enemy - if Hitler got the virus, would you wish him a speedy recovery.

Trump may not be as bad, but he has spread so much hate & division around the world in the last 4 years. Not to mention what his policies are doing to the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭greenfield21

Dampsquid wrote: »
    For all the people saying i wouldn't wish this on my enemy - if Hitler got the virus, would you wish him a speedy recovery.

Trump may not be as bad, but he has spread so much hate & division around the world in the last 4 years. Not to mention what his policies are doing to the planet.

What are his policies doing for the planet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

paw patrol wrote: »
    at 17 stone and 1.9m - its' 29.9 according to the nhs

1. Trump isn't 6ft3
    2. Likely weighs more than 17 stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,434 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

A lot of his base don't believe the virus is real.

Curious to see how they react.

They think the virus is fake. But now they attack the opposition for suggesting that the news that he has a virus they think is fake might be fake.

So now they believe Trump is being truthful about catching a virus they think is fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Oh I know, hence why you'll notice I called them "limp wristed" lefties... at least true left wingers go full retard with their political ideology! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

His family are not even American, Ivanka was an illegal alien until she married trump. And no said death would be best for his family, he meant best for all of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,857 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Just relaxing in sitting room, dying to say "maybe you should have worn a mask like Joe?"

Sleepy Joe didn't wear no mask at the debate.

Genius move to infect him

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Has Biden responded or is he still gut laughing uncontrollably?

breezy1985 wrote: »
    They think the virus is fake. But now they attack the opposition for suggesting that the news that he has a virus they think is fake might be fake.

So now they believe Trump is being truthful about catching a virus they think is fake

Lots of supposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭UpBack1234

Taking bets now that 1. He'll be conveniently asymptomatic and 2. Will emerge better than ever just in time to be swept to a 2nd term on a sympathy vote. You don't think that's what the plan is? Trump is as malignant and as toxic as a narcissist can possibly be - nothing is beneath him.

Ivanka was an illegal alien until she married trump.

That not true, the Slovenian ex Model gained her citizenship through what is referred to as the "Einstein Visa".

She was then able to sponsor the rest of her family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

UpBack1234 wrote: »
    Taking bets now that 1. He'll be conveniently asymptomatic and 2. Will emerge better than ever just in time to be swept to a 2nd term on a sympathy vote. You don't think that's what the plan is? Trump is as malignant and as toxic as a narcissist can possibly be - nothing is beneath him.

I understand the appeal of conspiracy theories but the overwhelmingly more likely explanation is he caught covid from his assistant.

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    He made a statement saying he is sad to hear Trump has died of smallpox.

Sure he could have it.

It manifests itself on the skin. We wouldn't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

My flatmate's lost - so far - 9 family members to Covid in America, while Trump was sitting with his thumb up his arse pretending it was going to go away.

You are not going to scold people into showing compassion for a man who, at best, talks down loss on that scale, and more realistically facilitates it.

maybe your flatmate's family should have listened to the scientists then instead of Trump about how to avoid getting Covid19.

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    Has Biden responded or is he still gut laughing uncontrollably?
    It's the middle of the night still.
    It was announced at 1am Washington time and it is still only 5.30 am.

Advertisement