Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Trump has a track record of faking health issues.

I’m sceptical

Simple to convince us sceptics - live test on tv verified by a rep a dem and a neutral medic.

Brave of you to be writing such given the surveillance you are under.

If only the truth would out as you suggest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's hard to know. I guess we will at least get a glimpse of him boarding Marine One.

He may be very ill, he may not be. Regardless it's clear his campaign are going to really push for a sympathy vote. Journalists all gathered waiting to see him board Marine One. I'm listening to CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the moment saying that Trump is a "warrior" and a "fighter" - usually he is slating him at every opportunity. It's going to be wall to wall Trump for a week. Biden won't get a look in.

Trump will have wanted Covid 19 to not be the big story for the fag end of the election campaign instead it's going to be the only story.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

He's on the chopper. Walked out but did not speak

He's not well.....he's not going to speak to the media

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Danzy wrote: »
    Brave of you to be writing such given the surveillance you are under.

If only the truth would out as you suggest.

Da fuq?

What surveillance are you on about ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

This is all choreography. Synced for the news casts
    So you believe this is all a scam. So is everyone who claims they have this around him also scamming us. What would it take for you to say yes he has it.

As for Marine One this is where it always land. Media be out there around the clock since this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I’m sceptical

Simple to convince us sceptics - live test on tv verified by a rep a dem and a neutral medic.

Dam those 5G masts

So you believe this is all a scam. So is everyone who claims they have this around him also scamming us. What would it take for you to say yes he has it.

As for Marine One this is where it always land. Media be out there around the clock since this morning

No I’m reserving judgment. Lots of ppl think it’s a scam /con job. I’ll await confirmation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Chopper would want to be well sanitised. Hopefully the pilots well protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

He's not well.....he's not going to speak to the media

But it confirms it's serious.

He didn't reassure his supporters. It does not fit the tough guy image that he displays for them

He walked out never spoke but this time he was wearing a mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Looked ok walking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

s1ippy wrote: »
    I was literally just saying this. Her death couldn't possibly have sparked a tinderbox with more efficacy.

Her replacement is considered a given and her passing is already old news , no disrespect to her and her incredible achievements.

If she had of wanted to advance her position, she would surely have chosen a different way to how it worked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Sorolla wrote: »
    Very cynical
    If Biden does win, there will always be an asterisk beside his name in the history books

Biden should be ashamed of himself - calling a POTUS a clown

Telling a POTUS to “shut up, man”

Biden Has been proved correct as can be currently seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Why are the media so surprised he didn't stop for questions? Do they want a face to face with a COVID patient or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Very cynical
    If Biden does win, there will always be an asterisk beside his name in the history books

Trump should be ashamed for calling him 'not smart' and denigrating his son.

He should also be eternally ashamed for being so cavalier about a virus that has claimed over 200,000 of his citizens and has now caught up with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭saabsaab

But it confirms it's serious.

He didn't reassure his supporters.I t does not fit his tough guy image that he displays for them

Yes. I'd say he resisted going and insisted that he walked onto the chopper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I like the way he did that thing of nervous flyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Attention and sympathy vote. Dominate the news coverage. Drown out Biden.

Let trump take a test live on tv and verify it with a rep a dem and a neutral medical professional - then will accept he has it

Trump's a verified con artist and the people around him are scoundrels who aren't above any kind of scam but this line of thinking doesn't stand up to scrutiny. The Trump administration is a chaotic and poorly oiled machine that places rakes in front just so that it can step on them. Its competence at just about anything is non-existent. Its experts have been pushed out in favour of opportunistic sycophants. It leaks like a sieve (as has been pointed out by others). There is no way that there is enough intelligence or coordination or loyalty in this administration to pull such a scheme off successfully.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

On sky news It looked like he was lurching as he went up the steps

Wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Covid19... Yeah these are my thoughts...

https://twitter.com/lauraapollo/status/1312154931785154560?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭maebee

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Looked ok walking out.

With a mask on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

On sky news It looked like he was lurching as he went up the steps

Fake News!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Very cynical

He's not a god or a king or anything like that. If a man's a clown, you should be able to call him a clown. Fcuk your PC bullshít.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Why are the media so surprised he didn't stop for questions? Do they want a face to face with a COVID patient or what?

They are not surprised. They are drawing attention to it because it's the opposite of what he normally does and goes against his image.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I’m sceptical

You do know the test is just not instant it has to be tested. The person who verified is an independent doctor. He has been the doctor to other presidents

Sky news saying trump arrived too late to take a test at the debate

AND his family flouted to rules re wearing masks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Two identical choppers arriving at the hospital. This is mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Looked fine?

Why move him if it's such a short trip and they can do it when he needs it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Shows the 6 degrees of separation (6 handshakes away from everyone on the planet) in action. From the remote area outside Wuhan to the Potus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Trump should be ashamed for calling him 'not smart' and denigrating his son.

He should also be eternally ashamed for being so cavalier about a virus that has claimed over 200,000 of his citizens and has now caught up with him.

You are forgetting, if you take the ones from the blue states out, things aren't so bad! He's in a blue state which is kinda funny.. he'll not be counted if things get bad for him.

Advertisement