Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Would have to be slapstick.

National Lampoon's Presidency.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭eric hoone

What do people think of his being administered an experimental medication?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

• Registered Users Posts: 83,490 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's rare to see Trump post something nonpartisan or without some agenda

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312158400352972800?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Better late than ever! :rolleyes:

I can't decide whether it was sad or hilarious to see everybody, even Meadows, wearing masks. To think that it took the President contracting the virus to get them to this stage. :mad:

Is there any chance that the mask was just covering up how pale he might seem to the media, ( despite the orange makeup?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I've never seen so many masks

It actually made my blood boil to see them. Why could they not have started to wear them when Fauci and others were advising everybody to do so? How many people might still be alive if Trump had not embarked on his anti-mask campaign?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭AlfaZen

eric hoone wrote: »

He recovers and says “I told you I would have a vaccine by October”.
    Win s enough swing votes and is re-elected.

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

NIMAN wrote: »
    I'd say there will be plenty of folk hoping this virus kills off Trump.

They just might not want to admit it aloud.

For the record, I ain't one of them.

You should have seen the thread 12 hours ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

eric hoone wrote: »

I think it's bad advice but he doesn't like to surround himself with good advisors so, I guess it is what it is. Still odd to do it with an actual POTUS though. We should just be grateful that they didn't try to put disinfectant into him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Danzy wrote: »
    There are no shortage who will and there will be plenty as well who'll say it to fit in with the lah de da activist class but who couldn't care either way.

Yeah, virtue signalling at its worst. It was nearly comical in its grotesque-ness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

It actually made my blood boil to see them. Why could they not have started to wear them when Fauci and others were advising everybody to do so? How many people might still be alive if Trump had not embarked on his anti-mask campaign?:mad:

Lots of people would be but the anti-science streak is strong in this administration.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

NIMAN wrote: »
    I'd say there will be plenty of folk hoping this virus kills off Trump.

They just might not want to admit it aloud.

For the record, I ain't one of them.

I think there's more people hoping that it might wake him up a bit. You know, have a positive effect on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Oh, it's "serious" now is it?

Wasn't that serious several months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Sceptic here. Nothing health related before the first debate debacle.

Woudn't wish it on anyone all the same no matter who.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Tony EH wrote: »
    Oh, it's "serious" now is it?

Wasn't that serious several months ago.

Are you referencing when democrats were saying it was racist to implement the travel ban?

Or whenDr. Fauci said there was no need for anyone to change what they were doing?

Let me ask you, Tony - if Trump didn't think Coronavirus could make someone seriously ill, why did he mobilize the private sector to manufacture and distribute much needed supplies to fight the virus?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1312089627621236748?s=19

They really are a bunch of complete idiots. Let them all get it, they deserve it for their selfishness and stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Are you referencing when democrats were saying it was racist to implement the travel ban?

Or whenDr. Fauci said there was no need for anyone to change what they were doing?

Let me ask you, Tony - if Trump didn't think Coronavirus could make someone seriously ill, why did he mobilize the private sector to manufacture and distribute much needed supplies to fight the virus?

Remind us who has been holding rallies and goading participants and the audiences on masks...

Also the idea this sociopath cares about anyone getting sick or for any other reason - in the words of Melania played yesterday: "Give me a ******* break"

This debasement will be over on November 3rd and Trump will be gone in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Yeah just imagine having the world class expertise of Dr Anthony Fauci at your beck and call and advising you to social distance and wear a mask. But the Trump administration ignores the advice of one of the worlds foremost experts of infectious viruses and they refuse to wear a mask or socially distance. The Trump administration even held a rally in Oklahoma where one of their friends Hermain Cain caught the virus and died 10 days later but still Trump did not take it seriously. Its completely wreckless.

What can you say really, even Trump realises he is an idiot and he is not happy right about now

trump-photoshop-pics11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The man refused to take sensible precautions and it may cost him his life, and the lives of others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Depressed sados.. wishing COVID-19 on anyone,.if Mr Trump dies,then America will lose a great leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,531 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

If he is not capable of being PM what happens? Since you say he is not fully himself.

Gob****e of the highest order, but it just shows how compliant British people are these days. And with Brexit around the corner it can only get better. :p

Well, we could question if Boris was ever truly capable of being PM in the first place... I do share your opinion of him being a gobshyte

When I say he's not fully himself, that's only my opinion, I can't say that I know of his exact medical state of being for sure, but he appears to look a great deal more haggard and tired in recent times.

I just think the idea of him being brought to hospital, being moved to ICU, receiving treatment for Covid all being a hoax is fanciful. That's next level machivellian manouvers from a government that has shown itself entirely incapable of doing anything competently. Do you really believe all those doctors and nurses that would have been involved didn't exist or were somehow in on it and that all those other half-wit gaffe prone Tories all managed to play their part in the charade to perfection? That's asking a lot. Personally I find that harder to believe than the idea that he wasn't actually very ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Remind us who has been holding rallies and goading participants and the audiences on masks...

Also the idea this sociopath cares about anyone getting sick or for any other reason - in the words of Melania played yesterday: "Give me a ******* break"

This debasement will be over on November 3rd and Trump will be gone in January.

Trump (no mask, as usual) threw his hat into the crowd at a rally in Minnesota.

That rally was the day before he tested positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Depressed sados.. wishing COVID-19 on anyone,.if Mr Trump dies,then America will lose a great leader.

A great leader that led 200,000 of his people to their deaths. The country is safer now that he's out of action.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

That you think Trump is a 'great leader' (if you do at all and it's not just to 'own the libs') is not just sad, it's tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

A great leader that led 200,000 of his people to their deaths. The country is safer now that he's out of action.

Such nonsense.

By your logic Leo is responsible for 1800 deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

Kellyanne Conway now positive.

Starting to look like Trump entourage is riddled with Covid.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

every one at the debate has to isolate
    and get tested doctors said biden has to get tested every day for next 5 days before he is in the clear a lot more people at the debate are coming down with covid 11 so far

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/11-positive-coronavirus-tests-traced-presidential-debate-cleveland-officials-say-n1241841

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

And it would have been a hell of a lot more if it was Hillary in charge, that's for sure. As not a hope she have would banned travel from China and no doubt would have been joining the chorus of those saying the fear of the virus was borne from racism. Take away the liberal mainstream media's constant snipping and twisting, and the Trump administration did little wrong. All the bickering between Governors and the POTUS was liberal media driven also. They truly are the enemy of the people.

10th in the World when in comes to Deaths per Million ain't so bad and on the same metric they are not far off UK, Sweden and Italy.
    That you think Trump is a 'great leader' (if you do at all and it's not just to 'own the libs') is not just sad, it's tragic.

He absolutely is a great leader and a great World leader at that. The World is much more stable now with regards to wars. Taking out Soleimani and Al Baghdadi were great moves. The left told us these were both huge mistakes which would lead to war and destabilize the areas, but the opposite has happened. North Korea, same deal. All the left did was sneer and whilst that's still something which is far from perfect, that the tension between both countries is much improved is a huge plus and Trump should be commended not ridiculed for it.

Three Nobel nominations now and would be great to see him get one as it would be much deserved given that all he has got done he had to do with a backdrop of constant false allegations against him accusing him of everything from being an agent of the Kremlin to bribing foreign leaders. Insane, imagine what he could have got done without that crap going on.

Get well soon, Mr.President!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312233807991496704

Advertisement