Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

s1ippy wrote: »

So long as Trump is president the lunatics will be running the asylum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm not for/anti trump but the headline in The star wasn't in the best of taste. Can't link it sorry but I'm sure plenty of yiz have seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I'm not for/anti trump but the headline in The star wasn't in the best of taste. Can't link it sorry but I'm sure plenty of yiz have seen it

It's a headline I imagine you could have typed it out.

What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

God pic of the Rose Garden seating and the infected. From the pic and the Timeline of weekly events below you would have to presume that there are many more infected.

Timeline of events during last week
    https://news.sky.com/story/trump-coronavirus-timeline-of-us-presidents-movements-with-wife-melania-before-testing-positive-for-covid-19-12087454

https://twitter.com/sl3dg3hamm3r/status/1312338258546880512?s=19
    #DrainTheSwamp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

I wonder will trump supporters and his fan boys on Boards still consider Covid a hoax if he dies. They will probably come up with some half brained conspiracy theory that he is alive and having drinks with Elvis.

I don't care what happens to trump, but the man ignored the safety of family and friends, what does that say about his character.

Nearly every person I know is afraid of the virus and what it could potentially do to their families, and they don't have some of the leading experts on Covid advising them personally. That just proves how idiotic trump and his cronies are, America would be better off working with a clean slate from November.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Amy Coney Barrett brought her 7 unmasked kids to a super spreader event to show how pro life she is, so she could be confirmed by a group of pro life people who have presided over 200K+ deaths, to be a pro life judge that will uphold the death penalty and take away health insurance.

Any word if this paragon of moral virtue has been tested herself? It would be quite the twist in the tale if she were to be struck down before her confirmation. At that stage, I might actually start believing in justice from beyond the grave...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Far Right think he was infected on purpose by democrats at the debate. Known positive cases working the debate back state were put there to get to him. Assassination attempt by Biden's camp is their belief, soon to be Donalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Could you just type the words here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Far Right think he was infected on purpose by democrats at the debate. Known positive cases working the debate back state were put there to get to him. Assassination attempt by Biden's camp is their belief, soon to be Donalds.

Just shows how insane they are.

This is all on Trump.

• Advertisement

It's mad seeing the rose garden videos and them all interacting. I could have been fooled to think that the anti science stuff was an act to get the country back to work and get the economy going. But looks like they actually don't believe in this stuff.

How do they think the helicopter works and the amazing hospital they brought him to works? Why are they all a bit dumb? And how did they all meet?

Nothing to do with the fact they purposely refused to wear masks then?

Ok, seems legit.

The dems must be making the virus in America now. Beause he shut down ChYYYNa so it's not coming from there. Wait a minute, Nancy Pelosi was in Chinatown!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Amy Coney Barrett brought her 7 unmasked kids to a super spreader event to show how pro life she is, so she could be confirmed by a group of pro life people who have presided over 200K+ deaths, to be a pro life judge that will uphold the death penalty and take away health insurance.

Any word if this paragon of moral virtue has been tested herself? It would be quite the twist in the tale if she were to be struck down before her confirmation. At that stage, I might actually start believing in justice from beyond the grave...

That was some gamble to take with her Children's lives.

That was some gamble to take with her Children's lives.

Sure why would you bother with masks when God will protect you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Trump is and always has been a joke.

No one in Ireland cares if he dies or not.

Outside of the outrage bubble, most people get a laugh out of Trump here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Just had a thought

If he stays in hospital at least a week, will he come out looking white instead of orange?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

Just had a thought

If he stays in hospital at least a week, will he come out looking white instead of orange?

Funny what goes through peoples thoughts, that crossed my mind too.

:o:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Sure why would you bother with masks when God will protect you?

God is in the at risk age group and wears a mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/10/02/trump-looked-100-percent-normal-during-bedminster-fundraiser-attendee-says-1319744

So he attends this event knowing he is a close contact of Hope Hicks who has symptoms and is awaiting a test result? Then it turns out he's positive, how many of the 100 people at that fundraiser has he infected I wonder. When you look at his schedule for the week it's a bit mind boggling. Him and his team just campaigning like usual flying all over the place shaking hands, prepping for the debates in a small little room with 5 or 6 people etc I mean wtf did they think was going to happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

He's been given Regeneron and Remdesevir.

Remdesevir is €3,120 for a course .
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/29/884648842/remdesivir-priced-at-more-than-3-100-for-a-course-of-treatment?t=1601724122734

How could ordinary people afford that.

In the United States, Gilead Sciences will charge $520 per vial for patients with private insurance, with some government programs getting a lower price. With a double-dose the first day, that comes out to $3,120 for the five-day treatment course. For governments in developed countries outside the U.S., it will cost $390 per vial, or $2,340 for the five-day course. How much uninsured patients would pay is still unclear.

If it speeds up recovery it will be cheap. Do you know how much it costs to manage a patient, especially one in ICU.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭greenfield21

He's been given Regeneron and Remdesevir.

Remdesevir is €3,120 for a course .
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/29/884648842/remdesivir-priced-at-more-than-3-100-for-a-course-of-treatment?t=1601724122734

In the United States, Gilead Sciences will charge $520 per vial for patients with private insurance, with some government programs getting a lower price. With a double-dose the first day, that comes out to $3,120 for the five-day treatment course. For governments in developed countries outside the U.S., it will cost $390 per vial, or $2,340 for the five-day course. How much uninsured patients would pay is still unclear.

It will cost nothing, it's making enough of it thats the trouble. Especially when your manufacturing has moved offshore...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Link?

No link, I was just browsing twitter, just randoms.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

No link, I was just browsing twitter, just randoms.

So just some random weirdos then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

It will cost nothing, it's making enough of it thats the trouble. Especially when your manufacturing has moved offshore...

It is unclear if it is even effective at this point, and certainly not at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Just had a thought

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

MadYaker wrote: »
    https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/10/02/trump-looked-100-percent-normal-during-bedminster-fundraiser-attendee-says-1319744

So he attends this event knowing he is a close contact of Hope Hicks who has symptoms and is awaiting a test result? Then it turns out he's positive, how many of the 100 people at that fundraiser has he infected I wonder. When you look at his schedule for the week it's a bit mind boggling. Him and his team just campaigning like usual flying all over the place shaking hands, prepping for the debates in a small little room with 5 or 6 people etc I mean wtf did they think was going to happen?

And they had the audacity to criticise Joe keeping everything scaled back.
    Biden was right, this is real leadership.

Advertisement