Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

I hope Trump is not fakeing it as fever does not go it gets worse for at least 10 days as you fight covid

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-covid-19-update-presidents-condition-physician-sean-conley-walter-reed-watch-live-stream-today-2020-10-03/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

This place will be hilarious in a few weeks when he gets that second term.

They'll love it either way...

He loses, they get to have a big party because big bad orange man has finally been overthrown.

And if he wins, then they have four more years to use the great orange man as their favourite hate figure for their virtue signalling!

"Watch me show you my visceral hatred of the orange abomination... so I may display all my finest qualities as a human being, and assure you that I am morally superior and nothing like this evil man... Death to orange man! Death to orange man!" :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

The lead Doctor in the Trump Team said " Trumps Oxygen Saturation was 96%"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Timeline doesn't match at all.

Timeline doesn't match what we have previously been led to believe was the case.
    But his doctor has just told us he's 72 hours into his diagnosis. He was specific on his times. We all heard it.
    And this is a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

bobbyy gee wrote: »

That is obscene. I'm sure there are people on waiting lists waiting for treatment and they have suites for the elite? disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Where’s Rudy?

He likely infected Covid19.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

They'll love it either way...

He loses, they get to have a big party because big bad orange man has finally been overthrown.

And if he wins, then they have four more years to use the great orange man as their favourite hate figure for their virtue signalling!

"Watch me show you my visceral hatred of the orange abomination... so I may display all my finest qualities as a human being, and assure you that I am morally superior and nothing like this evil man... Death to orange man! Death to orange man!" :pac::D

And tell us, in this C List screen play, what role will you and the Hunky Monster be playing?

Also, none of the consistent, prominent commentators on Trump or US politics or current affairs in general across the various threads are hoping that he dies from this.

Most, like me, hope he recovers, loses the election, is forced to repay his loans and return the tax refund he got, watch on as people emerge to say 'Well, yes, actually he did collude with Russia' and watch as any chance that one of his offspring would run for the office is eroded entirely in front of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

That is obscene. I'm sure there are people on waiting lists waiting for treatment and they have suites for the elite? disgusting

Surely you wouldn't begrudge such splendour to a true patriot who has paid a whole $1500 in taxes over the last 10 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

latest?cb=20120509073411

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Apropos of nothing, but how have I never seen this video before?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

He likely infected Covid19.

#Prayforcovid

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

And tell us, in this C List screen play, what role will you and the Hunky Monster be playing?

Also, none of the consistent, prominent commentators on Trump or US politics or current affairs in general across the various threads are hoping that he dies from this.

Most, like me, hope he recovers, loses the election, is forced to repay his loans and return the tax refund he got, watch on as people emerge to say 'Well, yes, actually he did collude with Russia' and watch as any chance that one of his offspring would run for the office is eroded entirely in front of him.
    The first 10 or 12 hours on this thread were comical, before beasty came in and deleted a mass of posts

I've never seen so much hate, so much glee, so much bile spewed in one thread before

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I mean I'm all for ragging on Trump and what not, but he's the President of the US. Of course he's going to get preferential treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

He's the president ffs. Did you think he'd be sitting on a plastic chair for 5hrs in the A&E??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,842 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

I wonder will trump supporters and his fan boys on Boards still consider Covid a hoax if he dies. They will probably come up with some half brained conspiracy theory that he is alive and having drinks with Elvis.

I don't care what happens to trump, but the man ignored the safety of family and friends, what does that say about his character.

Nearly every person I know is afraid of the virus and what it could potentially do to their families, and they don't have some of the leading experts on Covid advising them personally. That just proves how idiotic trump and his cronies are, America would be better off working with a clean slate from November.

Outside of your own projections, who thinks it is a hoax, there will always be few but the very most know it is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,500 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I mean I'm all for ragging on Trump and what not, but he's the President of the US. Of course he's going to get preferential treatment.

POTUS has all sorts of dedicated facilities all for perfectly logical reasons. It just isn’t a partisan issue. POTUS is never more than minutes away from first response care and not much farther to top facilities. Walter Reed is a military hospital and of course it makes sense to have COG functions there (continuation of government)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

gmisk wrote: »
    Were Epstein and Trump not big pals too?

Such good friends that Epstein recruited out of Trumps resorts, that Trump called Epstein a friend who "likes them inthe young side", oh and that they were codefendants in a child rape case from the 1990s.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Trumps team for essentially the flu :)
    Smart-Select-20201003-165605-Twitter.jpg

I think he's being lying to us about covid

At last. The men in white coats have come for Donald.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

The video of Mark Meadows briefing the media after he thought the cameras were turned off is quite informative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

The video of Mark Meadows briefing the media after he thought the cameras were turned off is quite informative.

what did he say ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Gods Gift wrote: »
    At last. The men in white coats have come for Donald.

Ha!

He's looking good covid wise. But we are concerned in other areas, very concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,500 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What what?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Overheal wrote: »
    What what?

From another thread.
    Jack1985 wrote: »
    Here's WH Chief of Staff Mark Meadows asking to be taken off the record; Pretty clear where this background source is from now for the WH Pool report. Cheryl Bolen walks off with him from Bloomberg, she supplied the pool report.

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/1312429131079057409?s=20

What a laugh of an administration.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Blanco100 wrote: »
    what did he say ?

Check out Gavan Reilly's Twitter. The video is up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

looking at the cocktail of treatments they gave him, there's no way he has a mild case.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

How did bill maher take the news on realtime last nite. I think he predicted this.

Advertisement