Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭francois

omega man wrote: »
    Wait, he just came out in a car to wave to his fans and has returned to hospital. Couldn’t make this up

Infecting his secret service detail probably. The selfish need to feed his ego knows no bounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

For a man with covid-19 he looks good. Strange disease indeed. A common cold you'd be sweating and sneezing, he looks like his fit and healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

There is nothing wrong with him at all. It is an election thing. Take the focus off Biden.

Anyone with half a brain can see it re timing, bad opening debate and so on.

Am I the only one to think this is the last sting of a dying wasp or what?

Not wishing any badness at all, but the sceptic in me wins out all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

There is nothing wrong with him at all. It is an election thing. Take the focus off Biden.

Basically he developed severe symptoms within 24 hours of positive test. He was then hospitalised and treated with meds used for extremely ill Covid patients and now a day or 2 later he’s better. I call BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭Azatadine

The passive vaccine could be significantly contributing to his condition though. Could be a game changer.

Basically he developed severe symptoms within 24 hours of positive test. He was then hospitalised and treated with meds used for extremely ill Covid patients and now a day or 2 later he’s better. I call BS.

TBH I would look at the Republican response to this. But so sorry, many of them do not do education or anything like that, just the Flag and so on. So there we have it mostly.

And for the record I am not saying that ALL Republicans are indoctrinated. But many are. And they do not question anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I thought this too but the fact so many other attendant guests at the event also tested positive makes it unlikely he's faking the diagnosis

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It’s almost like it affects everyone differently isn’t it.

Wow.

Yeah, you’re right, he’s gotta be faking it.......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

Give your foil hat a wash.

The Donald has a tremendous immune system though, like no immune system you've ever seen before, really tremendous.

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I thought this too but the fact so many other attendant guests at the event also tested positive makes it unlikely he's faking the diagnosis

We have no proof that ANY of them tested positive do we? Including Mr. President.

Give your foil hat a wash.

Give us an intelligent response there and I might agree. LOL.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

Great to see him in top form.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

The great humanitarians of the left will be disappointed that he is still with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

It’s almost like it affects everyone differently isn’t it.

Wow.

Yeah, you’re right, he’s gotta be faking it.......

Where did I say he was faking it?
    He’s allegedly received treatment normally administered to extremely ill patients and yet he’s out in a car waving to his supporters. The timelines are also hard to accept.

The Left in America is like the Right anywhere else in comparison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Would someone please explain to me what the Electoral College Votes are.

I have read and read about it but it is just a mystery to me. Do Americans understand it. Or maybe they are just a bit dense like me.

Anyway, the US seems to be in a pickle now for many reasons. Not least of which is the uncouth Trump.

Go to YouTube and search last week tonight John Oliver the Supreme Court from last week and you will learn all you need to know about America’s fooked up system. Plus a few laughs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

For a man with covid-19 he looks good. Strange disease indeed. A common cold you'd be sweating and sneezing, he looks like his fit and healthy.

Dexamethesone shouldn't be given to patients who do not need it because of risks to immune symtom .

It's usually only given to those who require oxygen .
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/health/trump-covid-dexamethasone-serious-bn/index.html

It would make you wonder ihow sick he is and is he on the drugs they said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Still doesn't make it true though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Bonniedog wrote: »
    The great humanitarians of the left will be disappointed that he is still with us.

Wrong!

I want him to survive so he can go on trial and spend life in prison.

Wrong!

That will never happen, and I think you know that. They just go off into the sunset and all that. Like many before them.

Trump is something else though. Uncouth, no manners, doesn't care at all. If that permeates to the populace, well I don't know anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

The drive by footage of him there is incredible. Gotta feel for the poor secret service agents in the car with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The drive by footage of him there is incredible. Gotta feel for the poor secret service agents in the car with him.
    Holy crap...he is actually tapped, bonkers stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

14 day quarantine for those lads just so Donski can have his silly little photo op

The leader America needs icon14.png

It is theatre and drama for the cause.

Shame on the medics who allowed this to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

It is theatre and drama for the cause.

Shame on the medics who allowed this to happen.

Given you know all about the layout of the car, the agents and what the Doctors should do you should go public with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Wrong!

:)

Just because you don't like him?

• Advertisement

Danzy wrote: »
    Given you know all about the layout of the car, the agents and what the Doctors should do you should go public with it.

Ah get a grip. We are just shooting the breeze. Get on board lol.

Advertisement