Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

****ing hell

https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1312872845836345344
    EjhB-cqXgAIL31y?format=jpg

Putting secret service lives in danger for a photo op

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

There's something very unsettling about the way he references learning first hand about Covid now....

Either this was some NK styled pantomime or hes gonna nose dive health wise over the next 48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

From CNN

Bill Barr is to quarantine.

He's taken 4 tests up to and including today and all were negative.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Big Hoax. There we are.

We will soon know if it is true or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

****ing hell

I think this may suit here :pac:

4hbvye.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Ever occur to some of you that unless you are very old, in a nursing home and have other stuff that's going to kill you anyway, that this "pandemic" is not what it seems to be, to quote the great John Lydon?

Big Boy Pants. that's why Trump is what and where he is, while the haters mewl over their laptops :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

He will be absolutely fine, it is all drama and electioneering.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

****ing hell

Wrong guy. He's in the back seat

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Wrong guy. He's in the back seat

Yeah I know, I'm saying that he had his driver put on PPE for a unnecessary trip around.

PPE can only mitigate so much in a confined space like that

https://twitter.com/DrPhillipsMD/status/1312867868028141568

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Wrong!

I want him to survive so he can go on trial and spend life in prison.

Trump derangement syndrome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

What's the one thing that Teump cares most about?

The stock market. This stunt with the evening drive was done with the opening bell on Monday morning in mind.

Actually the drive was timed pretty well for the opening of the Asian markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Ever occur to some of you that unless you are very old, in a nursing home and have other stuff that's going to kill you anyway, that this "pandemic" is not what it seems to be, to quote the great John Lydon?

Big Boy Pants. that's why Trump is what and where he is, while the haters mewl over their laptops :-)

Yes once you catch it all you need is to be airlifted to hospital, get fed a cocktail of experimental drugs, be the sole patient of a 10 strong team of physicians and you'll be grand.

I think you're safe from covid anyway, if your stupid hasn't killed you yet , nothing will.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

He will be absolutely fine, it is all drama and electioneering.

Given how insane 2020 has been, wouldn't surprise me if Biden is the one that ends up in ICU with Covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Bonniedog wrote: »

So why the use of triple experimental drugs that aren’t being used together for anyone else? I don’t think doctors throw the kitchen sink like that for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Yes once you catch it all you need is to be airlifted to hospital, get fed a cocktail of experimental drugs, be the sole patient of a 10 strong team of physicians and you'll be grand.

I think you're safe from covid anyway, if your stupid hasn't killed you yet , nothing will.

:D

Oh, your devastating riposte. I need a "safe space".

Hardly any person who catches it ends up in hospital. Can you read and comprehend numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Given how insane 2020 has been, wouldn't surprise me if Biden is the one that ends up in ICU with Covid.

That would be extremely bad, at his age and he already looks like a bad winter would be the end of him. I

Seems like madness running an election during a pandemic and running two pensioners but thats America.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

My money is on Biden making a racist remark in error

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

This is mad but...
    I don't think that was him in the car.
    I checked vids of him waving before, and he normally waves with a wrist move.
    The person in the car waved more with his arm and wrist rigid.

A black van will probably be outside my house in 3... ...2...

Deja Boo wrote: »
    In Trumps 2:16 video tweet, does he not look suspiciously well? and his comment "I'm going to be letting you know about it [covid]" makes one wonder - is he is using Covid as a publicity stunt? ...with Pence now on the campaign trail (sent to the key sway states, during the last campaign month), it all seems a bit too planned... since Trumps debate methods border on the ridiculous, are the republicans banking on Pence to sway the vote?

Trump catching covid is stopping him from campaigning in an election that he is losing. It is also embarrassing to him and his campaign due to the fact that he continuously down played the virus. This is a disaster for him. Biden has even more ammunition to use against him now.

Deshawn wrote: »
    Biden has even more ammunition to use against him now.

A disgusting accusation. Let me make clear how disgusted I am, even though it's completely insincere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

omega man wrote: »
    So why the use of triple experimental drugs that aren’t being used together for anyone else? I don’t think doctors throw the kitchen sink like that for no reason.

He is the most powerful person in the world and the disruption from him being seriously ill or on a slab would have global political and financial implications that would he felt here.

That's why.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

omega man wrote: »

He presumably specifically requested them. What Trump wants, Trump gets.

Handily enough for him, it now allows him to promise these 'miracle drugs' for everyone citing himself as an example as to how a cure is on the way. Hope is a powerful thing to be able to offer in dark times. The promise will be a load of nonsense of course, but it won't stop him making it for political reasons during the closing days of the campaign. It'll be a last ditch effort to try and turn a horrendous topic, i.e. Covid-19, into a not so horrendous issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

Danzy wrote: »
    He is the most powerful person in the world and the disruption from him being seriously ill or on a slab would have global political and financial implications that would he felt here.

That's why.

Let's just ask this guy for the answer to any question, seems to be really smart and sure of himself

A disgusting accusation. Let me make clear how disgusted I am, even though it's completely insincere.

That's just terrible. I think

That's just terrible. I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Danzy wrote: »

That's why.

Experimental drugs are high risk. My point being that he must have been quite ill for a doctor to take the risk. They wouldn’t do it out of fear unless it was last chance saloon.

I think a lot of people will be looking at the metrics for Trump's social media campaign on the back of this Covid-19 scare.

His video from the hospital has 35m views on Twitter alone. Facebook is multiple times that, probably close to 150m views at this stage and climbing. 130k shares, 120k comments. Contrast that to Biden's video content for the same period, couple of million views, 7k shares and 5k comments. There is some serious targeting going on at the moment coupled with viral spreading.

With more 'inspirational' Covid-19 videos to follow too. Clever campaigning.

EDIT: His video from two hours ago has 10m views on Twitter already. Holy ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,372 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

It would be terribly ironic if trump catching vurus and experimental treatments being used on him in some way brought forward a cure.
    I can just see the speeches claiming that he single handedly put an end to the virus and saved the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Deja Boo wrote: »
    In Trumps 2:16 video tweet, does he not look suspiciously well? and his comment "I'm going to be letting you know about it [covid]" makes one wonder - is he is using Covid as a publicity stunt? ...with Pence now on the campaign trail (sent to the key sway states, during the last campaign month), it all seems a bit too planned... since Trumps debate methods border on the ridiculous, are the republicans banking on Pence to sway the remaining votes?

Conspiracy forum ——>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

mickdw wrote: »
    It would be terribly ironic if trump catching vurus and experimental treatments being used on him in some way brought forward a cure.
    I can just see the speeches claiming that he single handedly put an end to the virus and saved the world.

He will say it regardless, either way.

Advertisement